Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the poor guy watch Suicide Squad. Otherwise this:

tumblr_o1ieub3Qb51s8cyxjo3_500.gif

Might cause this:

tumblr_inline_naf74bic8y1rw4dyd.gif

I'm extremely curious about this too. This Clark Kent seems to be himself in what ever seen so far. And even if not, he's clearly Superman. And with the realistic approach they've taken (which I love). They can't away with it
Well the best part of MoS for me was the last scene, with Zimmer's soundtrack in the background and Perry introducing everyone to Clark. When Lois says "Welcome to The Planet" and he gets that big ****eating grin on his face. I was like, that's Clark! Where have you been for two hours?!

Well the best part of MoS for me was the last scene, with Zimmer's soundtrack in the background and Perry introducing everyone to Clark. When Lois says "Welcome to The Planet" and he gets that big ****eating grin on his face. I was like, that's Clark! Where have you been for two hours?!

Fishing, discovering his alien heritage, shaving, learning to fly, dealing with an alien invasion, getting beat up by kryptonians and shot at by the military, and saving the world by killing the "last" of his kind.

Don't forget destroying one poor fellow's livelihood in response to a little banter :lol

Honestly, that did seem a little much. I'd have much rather he did what Reeve did and coaxed the dude into a fight. Throw a punch, but make it super easy for the guy to avoid, then, when he comes back, he shatters every bone in his hand.:lol

At least, that way, when he gets out of the hospital, he isn't left destitute because he no longer has a way to live.

Honestly, that did seem a little much. I'd have much rather he did what Reeve did and coaxed the dude into a fight. Throw a punch, but make it super easy for the guy to avoid, then, when he comes back, he shatters every bone in his hand.:lol
It was kiss/tornado-tier, I cringe at all those 3.

That trucker was a ****. Superman should've shoved that truck up his bum. :lol

A ****, sure, but I think he could have learned an equal dose of humility by having his ass kicked by a dude who wasn't even trying, rather than having his entire life destroyed in an effort to teach him "not to be grabby with waitresses or dump beer on the heads of busboys who come to defend them." I think it'd be kind of hilarious if someone walks up to Superman with a subpoena because the guy is suing him for damages.

"We have eyewitness testimony from multiple sources stating that you were employed in that bar, at the time, and that you had an altercation with Mr. Davis here. That right there is enough to make you a suspect, and, knowing what we know about you...well, there aren't many other people who could lift a big rig onto a telephone pole, Mr...err, Man."

Just a little side-note for anyone who likes games.

Apparently tomorrow WB Games is having a big announcement.

Hopefully a Superman, JL or Suicide Squad game, at least a BvS game. And not another Batman or Lego games :lol

Back