Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

uploadfromtaptalk1424017646156.jpg

Cool. Although his Bruce Wayne would be easily recognised as Batman. That chin and the small cheek mole.

Though I suppose if he's not posing for photographs as Batman.....

It's prolly hard to properly place the mole, when you are getting your ass kicked.

I was hoping for white eyes.

He looks great. Man, I can't wait for a trailer and to see him in action (as well as Gadot and Momoa)

Cool. Although his Bruce Wayne would be easily recognised as Batman. That chin and the small cheek mole.

Actually I don't really see Affleck much at all in the cowl. And I think that's cool if he appears clean shaven by day and then lets the scruff grow by nightfall. So even his exposed jaw won't match that of his daytime self.

That's one intimidating looking batman, looks great.

Based on that pic, is it safe to say we'll be getting another Batman that can't turn his head?

I'm guessing the full size of this pic will be our first poster, but I'm hoping they surprise us with new pics of the three

hjFKy13.jpg

They need to be less uniform with the posters. Batman should be on a dark rooftop, Superman should be hovering in front of the sun, smiling, like the cover of All-Star Superman. Not standing around looking like Lurch.

Last edited:

^ Agreed BF. :lol

That pic looks as gloomy as ****, & no sense of excitement or fun.

What you suggested sounds great.

Is it official? It almost looks like a parody, and I've seen a couple of websites that pass it as an official poster.

Back