Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Do you have it on the top portion or is it too heavy for the glass shelf?

No problem, buddy! I have him on the middle, and the figure's on a glass shelf. Please note though, that we don't have official IKEA stores here and the imports are too expensive. What I have is a replica, which comes pre-assembled and has the same dimensions as Ikea's but the tempered glass on what I have might be a tad thicker. He's been on that glass shelf since January of this year, so far so good. Sideshow lists this PF as 15 lbs if I'm not mistaken, and it's the heaviest I've placed on a glass shelf so far and I don't think I'd ever try going beyond that. My Arkham Asylum PF is on the bottom shelf as that one is much heavier.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this guy when I found an exclusive below retail. I was going to store him up for awhile but when I took it out for inspection I really like what Sideshow did and I’m having a hard time boxing him back up. As everyones already stated the Affleck is barely there but his face is so swollen now days he barely looks like himself. The lipstick look I see on some photos isnt really how it looks in hand. I might have the head repainted later on but the statue as a whole is really great. The pose has nice movement and the paint on the suit is well done. Pretty heavy statue as well. Movie might not have been the best but I loved the look of Batman in it, so I had to add him to the collection.

8c13177ea949e4eed2254d6e8fa5d1c8.heic

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this guy when I found an exclusive below retail. I was going to store him up for awhile but when I took it out for inspection I really like what Sideshow did and I’m having a hard time boxing him back up. As everyones already stated the Affleck is barely there but his face is so swollen now days he barely looks like himself. The lipstick look I see on some photos isnt really how it looks in hand. I might have the head repainted later on but the statue as a whole is really great. The pose has nice movement and the paint on the suit is well done. Pretty heavy statue as well. Movie might not have been the best but I loved the look of Batman in it, so I had to add him to the collection.

Good review. I agree that the statue is very well done overall. The face paint just kills this piece (although yours doesn't look too bad from the pic).

No problem, buddy! I have him on the middle, and the figure's on a glass shelf. Please note though, that we don't have official IKEA stores here and the imports are too expensive. What I have is a replica, which comes pre-assembled and has the same dimensions as Ikea's but the tempered glass on what I have might be a tad thicker. He's been on that glass shelf since January of this year, so far so good. Sideshow lists this PF as 15 lbs if I'm not mistaken, and it's the heaviest I've placed on a glass shelf so far and I don't think I'd ever try going beyond that. My Arkham Asylum PF is on the bottom shelf as that one is much heavier.

Do you mind showing posting a photo what he looks like in your "detolf"? I want to pull the trigger but not if he is not gonna fit on my shelf!

Thanks, Joebad for sending the clearer picture. My detolf is a replica of the Ikea detolf (like I said we don't have an Ikea store here and imports are around $200 to as much as $250 each), and save for the thicker steel posts the dimensions are exactly the same. IT FITS :)

A couple of quick and crappy cellphone pics of mine (with the repainted face, it's a bummer that the 5 o' clock shadow don't seem to get captured by cameras). Love this guy. If Sideshow gave the face paint app more attention, this would have already sold out months ago given the low ES of 1250 for the Regular.

22155466_10154919617386592_850045026_n.jpg

22119331_10154919617381592_1976221356_n.jpg

Old photo, inside my detolf

22156799_10154919617671592_184211384_n.jpg

22127606_10154919617666592_105850044_n.jpg

Yea the sculpt looks as good as it is going to get in polystone in my opinion, hard to match hot toys. How big in diameter is the "ashtray" part of the base?

Thanks, Joebad for sending the clearer picture. My detolf is a replica of the Ikea detolf (like I said we don't have an Ikea store here and imports are around $200 to as much as $250 each), and save for the thicker steel posts the dimensions are exactly the same. IT FITS :)

A couple of quick and crappy cellphone pics of mine (with the repainted face, it's a bummer that the 5 o' clock shadow don't seem to get captured by cameras). Love this guy. If Sideshow gave the face paint app more attention, this would have already sold out months ago given the low ES of 1250 for the Regular.

22155466_10154919617386592_850045026_n.jpg

22119331_10154919617381592_1976221356_n.jpg

Old photo, inside my detolf

22156799_10154919617671592_184211384_n.jpg

22127606_10154919617666592_105850044_n.jpg

Thank you so much! Seals the deal for me!

Congrats, great pics!! IMO this is the best Batman movie costume interpretation to date

Hey guys,

I got this beast in today. He’s easily the heaviest piece I’ve had in my collection! Will my 3 compartment free standing besta unit take the weight of him in a shelf?

I looked on sideshows website for details and they say he’s 15lbs, which is well under the 44lbs that I believe bestas can take Per shelf? but they also say he’s 20” tall when in reality it’s more like 25” so I’m not too confident in their description of him.

I’m a fairly new guy at statue collecting, I’m slowly transitioning from 1:6 figures to 1:4 and bigger statues, so now weight is my primary concern.

Thanks for any help. Appreciate it

Hey guys,

I got this beast in today. He’s easily the heaviest piece I’ve had in my collection! Will my 3 compartment free standing besta unit take the weight of him in a shelf?

I looked on sideshows website for details and they say he’s 15lbs, which is well under the 44lbs that I believe bestas can take Per shelf? but they also say he’s 20” tall when in reality it’s more like 25” so I’m not too confident in their description of him.

I’m a fairly new guy at statue collecting, I’m slowly transitioning from 1:6 figures to 1:4 and bigger statues, so now weight is my primary concern.

Thanks for any help. Appreciate it

Since I got him I've had him sharing a Besta shelf with the Batman Returns Catwoman without any problems.

And honestly I've had way heavier statues on these shelves.

And you should put him on the highest Besta level, as imo his profile looks significantly better than when placed on the middle or bottom shelves.

Thanks man! Good to hear. I think the weight issues are a bit daunting to a relatively new statue collector like myself.

So is it true, the bestas can take 44lbs Per shelf?

And could you have 10 shelves in there If you wanted with 44lbs on each?

well done. The sculpt was always there, just needed better paint to come out. good work

Back