Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt risk it.. looks good how you have it.. it looks like a hard effect to pull off, probably why SS struggles with it.

Thanks for the input, man. Yeah, I decided to keep it as is. Would have been easier if the stubbles were sculpted on even as slight impressions/grooves.

Got my Batfleck PF today ...and I love it. :yess:

Still agree with people here about the face paint :huh ...and going to do some small custom later. :wink1:

BATMAN.jpg

So I ended up getting a great deal on this bad boy and jumped on it and boy is he a beast of a statue. The base is very solid and heavy and so is the figure itself. I do have one question - is there any secret to getting the head to sit on the figure securely? My head sits in there and the magnet is working, but if you push on the back of the head, it tips forward extremely easily. It would be very easy with just a modicum of force to tip the head forward off the statue. I used a little piece of gorilla tape to put down into the peg hole and that seemed to do the trick, but I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue and if there's a certain way to align the cape so this doesn't happen? Thanks.

So I ended up getting a great deal on this bad boy and jumped on it and boy is he a beast of a statue. The base is very solid and heavy and so is the figure itself. I do have one question - is there any secret to getting the head to sit on the figure securely? My head sits in there and the magnet is working, but if you push on the back of the head, it tips forward extremely easily. It would be very easy with just a modicum of force to tip the head forward off the statue. I used a little piece of gorilla tape to put down into the peg hole and that seemed to do the trick, but I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue and if there's a certain way to align the cape so this doesn't happen? Thanks.

I just checked mine and it won't budge even with a light push from the back of the head.

Do you have both sides of the cowl tucked under the cape? The cape's stitched in a way that it has folds by the shoulders, where you could tuck the cowl for screen accuracy. If those folds go under the cowl, there'd be too much material between the body and the headsculpt and might cause the less secure attachment.

I just checked mine and it won't budge even with a light push from the back of the head.

Do you have both sides of the cowl tucked under the cape? The cape's stitched in a way that it has folds by the shoulders, where you could tuck the cowl for screen accuracy. If those folds go under the cowl, there'd be too much material between the body and the headsculpt and might cause the less secure attachment.

^^^This

Maybe I'm just not getting it, but I've been fiddling around with this cape and cowl for a few minutes now, and I can just not get it to securely fit. I feel like I need a tutorial video, sad as that sounds.

Here's a video of how loose the head is on mine.

Maybe I'm just not getting it, but I've been fiddling around with this cape and cowl for a few minutes now, and I can just not get it to securely fit. I feel like I need a tutorial video, sad as that sounds.

Here's a video of how loose the head is on mine.

Mine does that as well. Worried me at the beginning, but now I've had the statue for quite a while and it seems to be ok.

Okay, I did kind of get it the way it's supposed to be, I think. It feels a little more secure, but I still kept the Gorilla Tape in the peg hole just in case. I was able to get the cape to kind of fold back the way Heubert has his.

Attachments

• DSCF7373.jpg
    DSCF7373.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 346
:( It looked like they'll do one based on Batman and WW's poses. Maybe they'll do a Justice League version.

From movie that called Batnan v Superman we get batman, wonder woman but no main hero who is in title. I just dont get it.

I wonder if they think that Superman won't sell because their Man of Steel didn't do as well. I think it should be the exact opposite - their Man of Steel was poorly executed (especially the head sculpt) and I think a Superman statue that actually looks like Cavill would be a big seller.

I wonder if they think that Superman won't sell because their Man of Steel didn't do as well. I think it should be the exact opposite - their Man of Steel was poorly executed (especially the head sculpt) and I think a Superman statue that actually looks like Cavill would be a big seller.

I agree with Uncle Bingo. The sculpt wasn't the problem. Poor final product paint apps and SS going with plastic for the actual piece itself instead of polystone. Plus the "belt" sitting too high and the suit not hugging the sculpted muscle detail like the proto did. To me, that should give SS a reason to redeem themselves rather than just give up an move on.

And, another Boba Fett so soon after the previous one is just annoying as well.

Back