Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue came out perfect.

Base and cape is awesome!

It's bigger than I expected.

10/10

Attachments

• IMG_7667.jpg
    IMG_7667.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_7654.jpg
    IMG_7654.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_7662.jpg
    IMG_7662.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_7658.jpg
    IMG_7658.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 260
Some better daylight pics!

Attachments

• IMG_7703.jpg
    IMG_7703.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_7702.jpg
    IMG_7702.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_7701.jpg
    IMG_7701.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_7700.jpg
    IMG_7700.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_7699.jpg
    IMG_7699.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_7698.jpg
    IMG_7698.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 221
Awesome pics, looks great next to Keaton but that little tiny miller bust looks sad in between those giant pieces LOL!!

Looks great! Love the size.

Can you provide any insight into the poseability of the cape? Are there wires? If so, are they strong enough to create more dynamic poses?

Thanks.

Yes, there are wires. One each side of the cape.

As you can see from the pic I was able to flick one side out.

I think the cape is too heavy to do something more dynamic.

I haven't tried it tho. Will wait and see if anyone else does a better pose with the cape.

Yes, there are wires. One each side of the cape.

As you can see from the pic I was able to flick one side out.

I think the cape is too heavy to do something more dynamic.

I haven't tried it tho. Will wait and see if anyone else does a better pose with the cape.

Thanks for the insight. I really wish SS would step up the game with the wires. There's no excuse for not being able to pose a cape dynamically... especially when it's quite dynamic in the film... Mind you, I will sit and mess with a cape for a while to get the look I want. So perhaps most are fine with the "natural" drape.

Thanks for the insight. I really wish SS would step up the game with the wires. There's no excuse for not being able to pose a cape dynamically... especially when it's quite dynamic in the film... Mind you, I will sit and mess with a cape for a while to get the look I want. So perhaps most are fine with the "natural" drape.

It's not like a heavier gauge wire would cost much more. Freaking SS should just get a bunch of metal hangers and wire snips at Walmart or spool of wire at Home freaking Depot.

Just put some wires on the back of the cape with some little pieces of tape and you can do crazy poses with it at minimal cost. I always do that with sideshow cloth capes that aren't wired well.

I think I'm leaning towards cancelling this one. So far, the initial pics have not inspired me, and I fear that I will not be happy with this one. I think I will put my faith in the Armoured PF.

I think I'm leaning towards cancelling this one. So far, the initial pics have not inspired me, and I fear that I will not be happy with this one. I think I will put my faith in the Armoured PF.

I agree, i'm at 40 percent in wanting this premium format. I'm not happy with the pictures and not having final production photos of this product is making me rethink it. I'm sorry, I'm sure someone else will like this better than I would. If i really want it, i'll just get the regular version with free shipping.

I'm still kind of torn on this guy. As much as I'd want a 1/4 BVS Bats since I collect the movie Bats PF. I'm still going back and forth need more pics please.

I've seen enough that I'm willing to judge it for myself in hand, if I'm not impressed it will be the first piece I send back. Ships on Jan.6 for me

Back