Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That being said... hows "that" project coming?

I updated, on the other forum, progress on the spear project.

I heard someone else was doing a grapple gun, so I laid off that one. Happy to pick it up again if A) that person (can't recall whom) is no longer doing it, and B) there is sufficient interest.

EDIT: MagnumOpus was the one who posted about the grapple gun. And newspaper article.

Last edited:
Same here not so sure now, I just don't see afleck at all really in these photos but I dnt want to rush and cancel before getting a better look. I'd rather loose $50 and not pay full price if the photos yet to come don't convince me. Dam! Really looking forward to this and now not sure

I think half of my concerns will be taken care of with futzing the cape well, in the video you can tell they just slapped it on while in the promotional pictures and sdcc display it was carefully draped. The other half of the concerns is the paint application on the face which in some of the recent pictures look decent. Still hoping for a good outcome. Heres a couple of my sdcc shots for what a good cape futzing can do for it:

c36f966f648ce99e8261b4aba0193d73.jpg

e02381c9950a147206eae8e677e2409c.jpg

b4d8883a8931a857c99f33c350daf278.jpg

I think half of my concerns will be taken care of with futzing the cape well, in the video you can tell they just slapped it on while in the promotional pictures and sdcc display it was carefully draped. The other half of the concerns is the paint application on the face which in some of the recent pictures look decent. Still hoping for a good outcome. Heres a couple of my sdcc shots for what a good cape futzing can do for it:

Great pics, man. And yeah, futzing the cape would definitely make this figure look good on the shelf. Personally my main concern is the paint on the face. I hope it does look good in person.

What a bunch of downers in here lol!
I don't get the negativity at all. Does it look less like the proto? Of course it does! They always do!^^ The only main problem is the face area on TWO pieces we have seen. Both on horrible to mediocre lighting conditions. That these freak outs still happen with every piece that comes out is sooooo weird to me.

Don't get me wrong, I know I am one of the most non picky people when it comes to this stuff, I don't flip out over small breaks as much as some people do over a super small smudge, so the complains are all valid, if you feel like that. Meanwhile I am over here, still hyped like a happy camper until I get it in hand and can judge it for myself.

And like some people already said, with fabric cape statues 50% of the wow factor comes from the level of futzing you put into the cape.

Way better, and the cape's not even as well-futzed as the proto. Good to see that he's got a good mass over Bale too.

For those talking about the EX, I still think that the iron branding knuckle is a missed opportunity to make a unique EX for Batman. But then that would make me want to spend more to get the EX :lol

Way better, and the cape's not even as well-futzed as the proto. Good to see that he's got a good mass over Bale too.

For those talking about the EX, I still think that the iron branding knuckle is a missed opportunity to make a unique EX for Batman. But then that would make me want to spend more to get the EX :lol

Damn-- I am getting the EX and now all I can think of is how much cooler it would be with the branding iron. :slap:gah:

Back