Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely way more Batman flooding the market. We can sit back and take our pick.

I'm surprised this one isn't sold out by now.

There are just too many Batman products out there right now... I am not saying it isn't an amazing piece... BUT with Prime 1 putting out every other batman product that has ever been made... Jim Lee... Miller... Beyond... hell I am expecting to see ace soon.... I can see why guys are keeping their powder try

Definitely way more Batman flooding the market. We can sit back and take our pick.

SSC itself flooded the market with a total of 11, 500 Batmen with the same body and base, with maybe a thousand or so left from the 7000 units of the regular Black and Grey still waiting to be ordered and shipped. Rising prices, strong USD vs currency of collectors from other countries, space, and yes -- more choices coming, some collectors even those who wanted this may have decided to hold on for now and wait for better deals or better options from other statue companies. In some countries like ours though where we don't get to enjoy the "you-can-order-anytime-from-Sideshow-as-long-as-it's-not-soldout-yet" scenario, this piece is now harder to find than the first release.

Personally, I still want the black and grey one, and might get one in the future. This though, is a beauty, I tried taking a photo of with using my camera's flash and it still looks good unlike other statues or figures that require good lighting.

P2040891_zps3pqw03bp.jpg

SSC itself flooded the market with a total of 11, 500 Batmen with the same body and base, with maybe a thousand or so left from the 7000 units of the regular Black and Grey still waiting to be ordered and shipped. Rising prices, strong USD vs currency of collectors from other countries, space, and yes -- more choices coming, some collectors even those who wanted this may have decided to hold on for now and wait for better deals or better options from other statue companies. In some countries like ours though where we don't get to enjoy the "you-can-order-anytime-from-Sideshow-as-long-as-it's-not-soldout-yet" scenario, this piece is now harder to find than the first release.

Personally, I still want the black and grey one, and might get one in the future. This though, is a beauty, I tried taking a photo of with using my camera's flash and it still looks good unlike other statues or figures that require good lighting.
why in the world would you want the black and grey one. not even in the same ballpark as this one and has a jacked up face.

why in the world would you want the black and grey one. not even in the same ballpark as this one and has a jacked up face.

I have my reasons. #1 is I like how well both versions represent 2 iconic suits from 2 eras from the comicbooks, and as a Batman fan I want both. It's true that the Black and Grey isn't as fine-tuned as the Modern Age release, but I figured the "issues" if they are to be considered as such, are minor, IMO.

Mine arrived next week. The classic Catwoman does fit in a besta with him I tested with the black n grey.
5d51933bc45d0ee73b05e58f26aaf733.jpg

Congrats, man. Modern Age Batman would look great beside her. And with MA Bat's new head slightly at a different angle looking down plus a smirk, Bruce would look like he's checking out on Selina :lol

Bats modern is an outstanding statue and I take my hat off for SS. They did a great job with it. I looked at mine many many times and there is nothing at all wrong with it that I can see.

The contrast of the blue is absolutely striking! Great pics and I love the superman as well!

Thank you guys! Much appreciated. I'll post more pics when the battery of my camera is charged and I have some light :)

Your out of your ****ing mind. Not in the same ballpark.... lmfao. The Bergholtz portrait is insane & it's actually facing forward. Not saying this one isn't nice but your out of your mind. Black version is sick.

Back