Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is everything that the original PF should have been. Fixed armpit issue, a good new headsculpt that actually has a Bruce Wayne feel to it (and not a scrotum sculpted on the chin), with properly painted skin. Even the base's new color flows better with the rest of the statue. Only drawback is the belt that looks super cheap and plastic, and I prefer the symbol not to be raised, but these details fall into comic accuracy so I guess others won't be bothered.
Amazing pic courtesy of Ross McCollector:

12321637_1484462885196296_4377982269990454668_n.jpg

Breathtaking

Courtesy of SC facebook group

Thank you guys for sharing!!! I was going to post these pics now :)

I don't own the original, but this blue Bats is the definite Batman in my book. It's such a breathtaking statue, and the presence is unreal.....no pics can give it justice!!!

Thank you guys for sharing!!! I was going to post these pics now :)

I don't own the original, but this blue Bats is the definite Batman in my book. It's such a breathtaking statue, and the presence is unreal.....no pics can give it justice!!!

I agree with you entirely. I myself do not own the original, but have seen my share of videos and picture. I can honestly say that this modern Batman premium format is far superior. All of the improvements that I wanted Sideshow to make, they did it. Raised emblem, blue/black sculpt, tighter costume, batarang. Quite lovely. I have it out on the breakfast table, so all can see. I dont have children yet, so that will be sure to change once that happens soon.

I agree with you entirely. I myself do not own the original, but have seen my share of videos and picture. I can honestly say that this modern Batman premium format is far superior. All of the improvements that I wanted Sideshow to make, they did it. Raised emblem, blue/black sculpt, tighter costume, batarang. Quite lovely. I have it out on the breakfast table, so all can see. I dont have children yet, so that will be sure to change once that happens soon.

You already got a bun in the oven?

Wow that was fast. It's good to live there close by in the west coast. It's really a great statue for the money. :)

I will miss living close to California once I move back to Ohio. May have to buy more from BBTS then. My packages from Sideshow always arrive in 2 days. How much were you charged for shipping?

Funny I thought the opposite of you. Love the black version. This is still cool but the dark version is my Dark Knight.

I prefer the black/grey costume myself, was strictly talking about the better production quality with some fixed issues. Helps swallow the price increase, to some extent

I will miss living close to California once I move back to Ohio. May have to buy more from BBTS then. My packages from Sideshow always arrive in 2 days. How much were you charged for shipping?

My shipping was 31.72 to florida, but I bought it from Alteregocomics. They are in Lima, Ohio since you're moving back there you can use them too as an alternative.

You already got a bun in the oven?

My wifey and I are hoping we have a bun in the oven. Its great that the Modern Thor Premium Format is due to be mine in about two weeks, just got notice from sideshow that my exclusive is to be in their werehouse in 14 days. Great Christmas present.

Just arrived! Number 403/2000. Box is huge! Opening later and will post pics and review. Happy day for me today for sure. Man of Steel premium format arrives Monday! Got him for 225.00 shipped.

IMG_20151203_160744.jpg
IMG_20151203_160750.jpg

Just arrived! Number 403/2000. Box is huge! Opening later and will post pics and review. Happy day for me today for sure. Man of Steel premium format arrives Monday! Got him for 225.00 shipped.

Congrats bud. Looking forward to your review on this, and the MoS.

Anyone who has this already... If you have the original Black version can you post some photos of the two together? Would be appreciated. Thinking of getting this but would like to see them in the same frame.

My wifey and I are hoping we have a bun in the oven. Its great that the Modern Thor Premium Format is due to be mine in about two weeks, just got notice from sideshow that my exclusive is to be in their werehouse in 14 days. Great Christmas present.

Congratulations and best of luck bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who has this already... If you have the original Black version can you post some photos of the two together? Would be appreciated. Thinking of getting this but would like to see them in the same frame.

Ditto. I passed on the black. But this looks tempting.

Yup...

Best. Statue. Ever.

And i got number 18

Thx to Mike T at Sideshow

FedEX didnt **** up the box either. Happiest purchase Ive had in long long time

Ill post better pics tonight

Back