Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's a year out but I am really excited for this piece.. I think I have decided to keep my original though.. Keaton Bats wont make the cut..
While some have said... You can never have to many Batman's.... I would say that is true... Except for the guy who says.. "You can ever have too many Hulks" room gets scarce really quick.

I know it's a year out but I am really excited for this piece.. I think I have decided to keep my original though.. Keaton Bats wont make the cut..
While some have said... You can never have to many Batman's.... I would say that is true... Except for the guy who says.. "You can ever have too many Hulks" room gets scarce really quick.

With the Arkham Batman coming I would wait just a little bit seeing as this one will be available for a bit.

You're gonna sell Keaton wth?

A Bats has to go.... Keaton is great... But I like my Original Comic version more and I love this new one.

With the Arkham Batman coming I would wait just a little bit seeing as this one will be available for a bit.

Already PO this one... I also am not 100% in love with the Arkham design...

Hoping there will be a Robin

Yes, that'd be great.
Assuming they do a current Robin first, the modern variant will look ok (hopefully) with green shoes/trunks and shorter yellow cape.

Affleck will have more cgi too help him look better probably

Yah, but what about the acting? :D

Yes, that'd be great.
Assuming they do a current Robin first, the modern variant will look ok (hopefully) with green shoes/trunks and shorter yellow cape.

Yah, but what about the acting? :D

U saw Daredevil right? hahahahah

Back