Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that angry face is a complete waste of pottery for me. the new sculpt looks fantastic and will be the only one i will ever display.

It really is the worst face. On this statue and the black and grey.

In hand pictures are looking superb. Still not sure if I'm sold on the belt. It's the only part that looks kind of cheap to me.

Head on the angry face isnt great but I really like it as a profile piece looking to the side. I use it regularly.

Originally, really wanted this one, then changed my mind when the symbol looked like a sticker. Was planning on picking up the Gray and Black version until these production photos came out. I ordered on Friday and its set arrive mid-week. This is the Batman I identify with since I was reading the comics in the late 80's and early 90's. Can't wait to see it in hand. First PF for me.

Originally, really wanted this one, then changed my mind when the symbol looked like a sticker. Was planning on picking up the Gray and Black version until these production photos came out. I ordered on Friday and its set arrive mid-week. This is the Batman I identify with since I was reading the comics in the late 80's and early 90's. Can't wait to see it in hand. First PF for me.
Oh are you in for treat.

Supposed to get mine Tuesday. :)

Did you order from ssc and if you did, did you do full payment or flex? I flexed and no notice from Sideshow for early arrival notice like with other figures I ordered before. So much for ordering day one and giving ssc my money early.:impatient:

Did you order from ssc and if you did, did you do full payment or flex? I flexed and no notice from Sideshow for early arrival notice like with other figures I ordered before. So much for ordering day one and giving ssc my money early.:impatient:
Ordered direct from SS and paid in full. I have done that on my SS pieces and have pretty much always had good luck shipping wise.

I think Alex posted a while ago (I forget the thread) that SS ships whichever group they can fulfill first. So, if they had 300 full pays and 400 flex pays for an item and received 350 statues, the full pays would ship first.

Back