1/6 Batman figures pricing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronfan24

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place for this. I have some figures which I am sad to sell but I'm in need of money for rent and school. I really don't want to let the DX11 joker go but I may have to. I hope I can at least get what I paid for these figures. I don't know how much I should price these for and would like some advice.

They all have original brown boxes except the Batman Begins figure.
All my figures are brand new never put on display

The D.C. Figures I have are
DX11 Joker
DX12 Batman
Bane
Selina Kyle
MoS Superman
Batman Begins Batman
TDKR batpod

Other figure
Loki Avengers
Sideshow Darth Malgus

Dx12 is not a 350 figure. No one will bite unless under 300. It was around 200 4 to 5 months ago.

I picked up DX 11 and 12 on the For Sale thread here within the past 30 days...DX11 was $460 shipped and DX12 was $235 shipped...

$600
$350
$300
$250
$140
$300
$400

$200
$150

Really? $200 for Avengers Loki?

BTW, OP, this thread is probably best-suited for the For Sale section (Forum16), but you need to be a premium member to post there.

Really? $200 for Avengers Loki?

BTW, OP, this thread is probably best-suited for the For Sale section (Forum16), but you need to be a premium member to post there.
$200 would be a little low for TDW Loki but that may be what he was thinking of...? I do not think one could find an Avengers Loki for under $300 anywhere...

You'll make more money elsewhere than the boards in all honesty. A lot of folks here (not every one but a good amount) look for deals here. I would suggest putting them on eBay if you're looking for full potential on stuff.

Easiest way to see what the prices are going for on eBay is to simply search for what you were trying to sell and over on the left side of the screen in the search options, there is the option to pick on "sold" listings. This will give you a rough idea what people are paying for things as it lists out what has been sold recently.

Back