• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Batman Dark Knight Castro Theatre Print, Star Wars Jackets, Posters and Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD OUT RARE Handmade silkscreen print created for a special screening of The Dark Knight created by designer David O'Daniel (Alien Corset).

£100

The movie was screened on the 23rd February 2011 at the Castro Theatre in San Francisco.

This beautiful piece of art has been screen printed in 3 colours with metallic ink onto gold paper and was produced in a limited edition of 175. Print measures 8" X 24" inches. Hand-signed and hand-numbered.

You also get 3 handbills measuring 8 x 10 inches each. The handbills were printed on a separate sheet and come uncut.

Mint Condition

Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.

Will ship internationally, contact me for a quote.

castrodarkknighthandbil.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars Jackets, Posters and Statues

Hi to all,

After many, many years of my brother collecting Star Wars it is time to scale down his collection.

We are happy to ship internationally, all prices are EXCLUDING shipping, ask me for a quote.

I will consider offers for certain items, PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Greggo and Mark
Indiana Andrews

JACKETS

1 x Jay Wen Luke Skywalker Dagobah / Bespin Fatigues Replica Costume Jacket
Very rare jacket in AS NEW condition. Originally available exclusively from the Star Wars Fan Club.
Size LARGE.
$150.00 o.n.o.

img1000000391.jpg

1 x Star Wars Episode I Cast & Crew 1997 Black MA2 Bomber Jacket
RARE original cast and crew jacket from the set. With faux fur collar. AS NEW condition.
Size X-LARGE
$200.00 o.n.o.

img1000000406.jpg

img1000000402.jpg

img1000000404.jpg

2 x Star Wars Celebration Europe Order 66 Bomber Jacket
Originally available exclusively from the Celebration Europe event, these jackets are in AS NEW condition, never worn. Military style bomber jacket with Order 66 motif on chest and Clone Trooper silhouettes with CE logo on back.
Size X-LARGE
$50.00 each o.n.o.

img1000000394.jpg

img1000000396.jpg

img1000000395.jpg

POSTERS

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Advance Teaser Vinyl Banner
Size: W72" x H48"
This vinyl banner is MINT condition, rolled with NO DAMAGE and all backing tape on the original adhesive pads. Features the iconic image of young Anakin Skywalker casting the shadow of the man he will one day become - Darth Vader. ULTRA RARE and HARD TO FIND for die-hard Star Wars collectors.
$225.00 o.n.o.

img1000000408.jpg

Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones UK Advance Teaser Campaign LARGE Bus Stop Advertisement Posters
MINT ROLLED CONDITION!
Complete set of all 5 teaser posters. These are HUGE W47" x 70.5" posters that include the original backlighting black only poster. The two posters would be inserted into the light box together to add depth to the blacks of the artwork when lit up. Also includes the Drew Struzan one sheet design again at the huge size. Very heavy weight paper. Fantastic condition never displayed, no damage.
Will be shipped in a very sturdy tube.
Complete Set of 4 x Teasers with Black Backlits & 1 x Release $300.00
Pics to follow, please PM me.

STATUES

Attakus Princess Leia as Jabba’s Prisoner Cold Cast Porcelain Statue (No 0157 of 1500)
Superb Princess Leia statue with separate base and metal chain for Jabb to hold. Comes in original box with certificate.
$200.00

attakusprincessleiajabb.jpg

Code 3 Republic Gunship Precision Die-cast Vehicle Replica 1:59 Scale (Ltd. Ed of 2500)
The most authentic replica of the Clone Army transport to date. You can remove the Cockpit Cover (to expose both the pilot and the co-pilot as well as the cockpit interior detail) and the Inside Deck Plates (the inside portion with the figures of Yoda, and the clone troopers is removable to allow you to display the vehicle both with the inside figures or without and have the side turret gunners inside. Side Turrets can rotate up and down, and the enture armature can swing the turret in and out of the main hold. Also movable are the Tail Ramp (opens to reveal the 2 non-removable speeder bikes inside), Side Doors (which can swing back and outward), and the front and back laser cannons. Based on the version appearing in Star Wars: Episode II—Attack of the Clones, the Republic Gunship features a 12” wingspan and an overall ength of 9”.
Displayed in a smoke-free home, AS NEW condition, NO DAMAGE. Comes with patch and certificate pack and Code 3 acrylic case. Packed in original Code 3 box. Case is packed separately in brown box.
$220.00
Pics to follow, please PM me.

Back