Batman black & white statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Problems with the Miller one, to me. 1-Nose needs to be sharpened. 2- His original art looks so cool, partly, because it's is solid black and white. The statue (understandably) has gray, so it's not exactly accurate but I mean, what else could they do? I'd like a set of these, not all just a few, but still totally don't have the scratch.

I actually like the Miller one a lot. I already have the 1st Dark Knight statue and this looks different enough that it makes it worthwhile getting.

I do like it, but to me the jaw looks too round. It gives him a bit of a fat face.

And I was hoping they'd do a paint app that actually looked like Miller's inking...Like they did with Mignola's.

It doesn't matter, I'll still be getting it. I guess I'm just nitpicking.

Brian Bolland still the best.

batman_black_bolland.jpg

I got the Alex Ross yesterday...so I took a few pics. Like the rest of the series, the detail is really nice. I think I'll touch-up the area around the bat symbol though. It's a little sloppy.

Nice looking statue Batty. I love the pose.

I like the pose too. Some people get tired of DCD putting out so many Batman statues and figures, but I love this B&W series. I really don't mind being a completist.

And I'm very happy they're doing a Bob Kane Batman.

My collection is rather modest. I'll take photos soon, but here is mine...

Ethan Van Sciver
Alex Ross
Neal Adams
Eduardo Risso
Matt Wager
Dustin Nguyen Batman Beyond

I really want...

Jim Aparo Batman
Lee Bermejo Joker
Tony Daniel Batman
Frank Quietly Grayson Batman
Ed McGuinness Batman
Bruce Timm Batman (personally I think this ought to be in everyone's)
Gotham Knight #1 Batman

Back