Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I really like that Harley statue!

Did he hint on this being released sometime in the future?

Batman: Black & White (2014)

Wow, I really like that Harley statue!

Did he hint on this being released sometime in the future?

Just said that DC surprised him with it. I'm sure it will be coming.

Here's the post:

eef84be8008dca4af8a0baf0a761c1ef.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised they're still adding Harleys to this line whens she has her own now, but it's definitely a much better take on Conner's art than the Holiday Harley statue.

Found some cool images of Kim Jung Gi's statue. A little weird of a Batman, but I personally like it and I wish it was from a story line and not just a concept.
2017 78-0S Batman by Kim_Jung Gi.jpg
2017 78-0S1 Batman by Kim_Jung Gi.jpg.jpg

Hi everyone,

I have the full B&W set in first edition statues. Does anyone know what the ES of the Batman Beyond was? Curious to know why it's such a grail piece.

Hi everyone,

I have the full B&W set in first edition statues. Does anyone know what the ES of the Batman Beyond was? Curious to know why it's such a grail piece.

it didn't have a limited designation, meaning it's hard to tell how many were made, I'm assuming between 3,000 to 5,000. When the figure came out you could find it anywhere for $50 to $60, I saw even some for $20 when the gauntlet spike things were broken. So why so expensive, I think it's because few survived the terrible packaging, you could find many of them broken in multiple pieces on ebay back in 2012, however, another thing to consider is that many people liked the sculpt so much that probably wouldn't sell the statue. It's similar to Lee Bermejo's Joker, which I think it was a 7,000 unit edition and probably the largest count of any of the black and whites, those who have the 1st edition most likely wouldn't even consider selling it.

It took two days in a row of driving to and from Boston to NYC but I ended up with 3 Jim Lee sigs and a Frank Miller Joker signed. I never thought I'd get Jim Lee either!

2dec124305c8d001ab76f3459fcdca18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This line has some real nice pieces but sure as hell a damn good thing I'm not a completist every now and then they come out with some **** like this. Aragones instantly comes to mind

this line sorta jumped the shark with the rollerblading batman...

This line has some real nice pieces but sure as hell a damn good thing I'm not a completist every now and then they come out with some **** like this. Aragones instantly comes to mind

Haha I bought that one as I want all of them but the Spy one isn't really a Batman so I think I can skip it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question for anyone in the know, if I may. Are the Harley Quinn red white and black statues in the same scale as the Batman black and white line? Never had a chance to see a y of the Harley line in person, so I was just wondering. Thanks.

Quick question for anyone in the know, if I may. Are the Harley Quinn red white and black statues in the same scale as the Batman black and white line? Never had a chance to see a y of the Harley line in person, so I was just wondering. Thanks.

They are.
IMG_20170623_230039.jpg

Thanks for that, distilleddream, I really appreciate it. And for the extra information, too, BurningRage. :)

Back