Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like
DCC12198.jpg

Loooks awesome! Will definitely pick this up, but agree these will be $50 on eBay and Amazon Prime a few months after launch

True. I bought this from the second market and the buyer kindly specified this in the beginning. Nonetheless on e of the greatest pieces of the BW line

The Matthews one I really like specifically for the cape detail and how it'll stand apart from the others nicely. Never been a huge fan of JRJR and the statue looks like he is in a sassy pose or something but the overall piece is well done.

That Amanda Conner Harley is fantastic. I'll probably have to pick that one up as she is one of my favorite artists and this is the first statue I've seen based on her work that really nails it.

I'm staying with the 2 of Amanda Conner and Jonathan Matthews. Let's see if they decide to do more villains in this collection. I leave some proposals:
- Catwoman of Bruce Timm, Tim Sale and Darwyn Cooke
- Poison Ivy of Amanda Conner and Bruce Timm
- Mad Hatter of Tim Sale
- Batwoman of J. H. Williams III
- Clayface
- Two Faces
- Mr. Freeze
- Scarecrow!!!!!!!

Not familiar with Matthews art but, I like the dynamic pose. Very cool look. Was hoping for at least one more classic artist but, with Breyfogle on the way, I'm very happy.

That Matthews one is phenomenal!

I know they said estimated 2017 release, does anyone have an idea on when?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just looking him up and apparently he's the sculptor for a lot of the B&W statues and figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's not a B&W statue, but it's along those lines. Artgerm posted this on Facebook yesterday. Harley Black, White & Red.

942894da3d51bc8e0c5c79fa170c3cdb.jpg

Back