Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to be sorry budd. All who collect black and whites have bougth pieces out of impulse...they are too good to miss. Decided to go for some Prime One pieces and it would be a luxury for me to keep all my B/W.My absolute favorites will remain...and from now on i have to set strict rules on buying B/W....I hope....

Up for grabs guys!!

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9301I μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Excited about the upcoming Mazzucchelli 2nd edition. Trying to score a first release in the time being.

I was just wondering about this one. My order page lists this as a November 2015 release. Anyone hear when it's shipping?

I've had this on preorder from BBTS since October. Was wondering the same. They are listing it as arriving April now, but don't really put much faith in that. They have been really late with all their DC stuff for months.

DC will probably ship months of preorders all at once. Watch April/May -we get nailed!

Anone know if there have been any rumblings on a re-issue of the Sean Murphy Batman? I've been on the lookout for a while but the aftermarket prices are surprisingly high. The only B&W I do have is the first edition Jim Lee so I'm not well versed in the B&W universe but I love Murphy's art.

Well, I saw this.
bm_bw_Frank_Miller_Jkr_1__scaled_600.jpg

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/...2016/bm_bw_Frank_Miller_Jkr_1__scaled_600.jpg

And by the way, I have an Black and White Mike Mignola first edition for sale :).

My "local" online shop just put this up for PO:

Are these the only two angles available? I like it so far but I'd like to see more of the flowing cape and I can't seem to find any pic online. Preorder pending. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Just picked this up from Amazon for under $40.00 shipped. Such an underrated statue. Now I must try the games. Just 5 more B&W statues for the complete set.

uploadfromtaptalk1459990484338.jpg

Congrats, that's a great deal. And yes, you should play the Arkham games. I think you'd enjoy them.

Thanks :hi5: Just pick picked up the first one Arkham Asylum, I will try it tonight when I get home from work. Looking forward to finally trying it out.

Back