Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I too late to start this line? The price on the scondary market of some the pieces are ridiculous, both locally here in my country and on eBay.

I always avoided collecting the B&W line because I missed out on the 1st Edition Mignola statue and didn't feel like collecting the rest if I couldn't have my favorite piece. But then I was lucky enough to find someone selling the Mignola statue for a decent price. Then a couple months later I found a guy on Craigslist selling the Risso, Jones and Perez statues. So I guess my advice would be to start buying the ones you like and hopefully you'll eventually get lucky and find some older, more expensive pieces. You really never know what you'll stumble across.

On that note, today I found the David Finch statue for $80 at a local comic shop. I haven't decided if I actually want to keep it, but that seemed too good a price to pass up. If I don't keep it I'll just list it in the commerce section for the same price and pass along the good luck.

Yeah they rarely have the old ones in stores anymore. I am only 8 away from the complete set and am tempted to finish it off.

Some quick bad pics.

0e5a113043a907eca7889068b1f7f53c.jpg

b86d454028f0d66cccab6f734b7fcd6d.jpg

90c23b2c19b26f83a76c3c995b3153fa.jpg

ea1a235b41b8f4bba5c2298d62326547.jpg

Amazing collection you have there. I just got an og Mignola, Bolland and Miller and will only be getting the ones I really like and the ones that I have a "connection" with. Mazu is currently on top of the list. Good luck to me.

Was there an arkham knight? Never seen it before. Did you mean the arkham asylum batman?

Yeah, has to be AA Bats. It took me a loooong time and many attempts to score one of those that didn't arrive with a broken batarang. IMO, it's one of the very best pieces in the B&W line.

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

I originally also only collected the ones I liked and specifically my rule was no villains. Then I realized I liked some of the the ones I don't have. Then the Kelley Jones Bane came out and I broke the villains rule too and bought some others. I didn't get the Arkham statues because I never played the games, but now I want those as well (Arkham Asylum and Arkham origins, have the D'anda Batman).

AA is a great statue (I keep referring to it as Arkham Knight for some reason). I regret passing on it.

$(KGrHqVHJCUFHTPk,wqQBR6,9O7Gg!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

I originally also only collected the ones I liked and specifically my rule was no villains. Then I realized I liked some of the the ones I don't have. Then the Kelley Jones Bane came out and I broke the villains rule too and bought some others. I didn't get the Arkham statues because I never played the games, but now I want those as well (Arkham Asylum and Arkham origins, have the D'anda Batman).

AA is a great statue (I keep referring to it as Arkham Knight for some reason). I regret passing on it.

View attachment 242892

Keep an eye out on ebay. I picked up the AA Bats last year for $115 shipped. I thought that was a decent price considering how much higher I've seen this piece sell for. The Origins statue is also very cool. I have them both. That's why I ultimately decided to pass on the D'anda Bats even though I think it looks pretty good.

I really like the AA too but I already have the PF on order so I'm not sure if I should still be getting it.

It might not be a bad idea if they gave Harley her own spinoff line. Harley Quinn: Red, Black & White or something.

Apparently DC had this idea too, because they just announced a Harley Quinn: Red, White and Black series. The first release will be Amanda Conner's Harley. No pics that I've seen yet, but hopefully the prototype will be at Toy Fair.

Also, this video has a glimpse of the next three B&W statues - Batman by Rafael Albuquerque, Joker by Frank Miller and Robin by Frank Quitely.

Batman: Black & White (2014)

I'm all over an Amanda Conner Harley. Love her art.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455242861.439729.jpg

Last edited:
I like these offerings! Good to know another Robin is coming. Waiting on a Miller Batman v2 so I can pair him with the upcoming Joker.

Would like more villains also, especially Two-Face. Would like to see a Bruce Timm or Tim Sale version.

Back