Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Josh! A little more than I got but I'm happy with my small collection too.

Looks great Josh! A little more than I got but I'm happy with my small collection too.

Thanks! I have a list of the Black and Whites I want, I'm trying to get most of the ones with pre-new 52 costume and only Batman, no extra characters. But I also have a per piece price limit. I try to get them all below retail, even if it's been sold out for a while. It takes some patience and bit of luck but so far, so good.

Cool setup Josh! :clap

The bust and Kotobukiya figure kind of merge well with the rest of them. :)

Thanks!

Nice little collection. I like the Batman on Gargoyles too. Those look really cool.

Thank you both. I have the top two shelves of book cases now filled with statues and the rest of the shelves filled with books and DVDs so I think I may have to buy the statues their own unit. Much like I did for my PF's and Life Size busts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429652268.788509.jpg

Picked up the Ivan Reis Statue today, nice detail on this one with a huge cape. Very happy with it!

If anyone is looking to pre-order the Bermejo Joker (2d ed) and the D'anda Batman and Scarecrow, today is the last to submit your pre-order on DCBS. They are $54.37 each and shipping is a flat $6.95 so if you order all 3 statues, it comes out to $56.69 each shipped...can't beat that. https://www.dcbservice.com/home

I actually just cancelled the Scarecrow, hope I dont regret it later but not really a fan of the design since I never played the games.

Those are great deals, thanks for the heads up. If anything happened to my store, thats where I'd go for sure for my statue orders. I currently get the Black and White Statues for $65, Bombshells for $100 and the Arkham Line of statues for $100.

Those are great deals, thanks for the heads up. If anything happened to my store, thats where I'd go for sure for my statue orders. I currently get the Black and White Statues for $65, Bombshells for $100 and the Arkham Line of statues for $100.

Those are great retail prices. Your store doesn't happen to have the Cliff Chiang B&W statue for sale by any chance :lol

Unfortunately the shop only deals with newer statues, I wish they carried the older stuff, I could get some amazing deals then. Sorry:(

Dave Johnson is doing a convention I'll be at next month. Tempted it get the statue sooner than planned for him to sign.

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone could help me out here. I recently purchased an Andy Kubert black and white batman statue for super cheap, the only problem is that it has some paint discoloring. Does anyone know someone that might be able to fix or restore my black and white statue?

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone could help me out here. I recently purchased an Andy Kubert black and white batman statue for super cheap, the only problem is that it has some paint discoloring. Does anyone know someone that might be able to fix or restore my black and white statue?

I got my Miller B&W repainted by Moises (LOOP-DOG) over at statueforum. He's in NJ. Send him a message and see: Statue Forum

Back