Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest on shelf...

IMG_1573.JPG

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428247257.315405.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428247283.026704.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428247328.700245.jpg

Just wanted to throw up some more pics of Francis Manapul's piece. The detail in the back of the cap is awesome.

I just received my Dave Johnson one, but his finger was cut in half, so my store is going to order me another one and I'll try again next week.

I just got the Dave Johnson, unfortunately the paint apps are terrible and the sticker on the base is sloppy and missing in spots. Being that's its too much of a pain to return I am just going to keep it.

I just got the Dave Johnson, unfortunately the paint apps are terrible and the sticker on the base is sloppy and missing in spots. Being that's its too much of a pain to return I am just going to keep it.

Good lord, that sticker application is just brutal. What kind of paint app problems do you have? So far I know of three people that have had problems with this piece including me.

Good lord, that sticker application is just brutal. What kind of paint app problems do you have? So far I know of three people that have had problems with this piece including me.

I was just pleasantly surprised that it didn't arrive broken, I has such hard time getting a mint Andy Kubert statue and thought this one would have similar problems. The paint on the face is very sloppy and uneven especially where it meets the cape and its blotchy in other parts including the cape. I guess since these are individually hand painted that would happen. I don't know if want to through the hassle of returning it though :dunno

I am slowly getting most of the B&W statues I missed, I finally picked up Rafael Grampa. When I first saw it I was sort of "ehh" and decided to pass, but seeing it in person is a whole other story. The detail is amazing. Love how there is a second hidden batarang on his back between the cape. Great statue.

I got to see the Johnson Batman at a shop this last week, also very impressed with how it looked in person. I'll be on the lookout for it now.

I am slowly getting most of the B&W statues I missed, I finally picked up Rafael Grampa. When I first saw it I was sort of "ehh" and decided to pass, but seeing it in person is a whole other story. The detail is amazing. Love how there is a second hidden batarang on his back between the cape. Great statue.

Yup! Quite intricate details!

I'm thinking about selling my Frank Miller 1st edition, and I'd rather not use eBay, anyone interested?

Back