Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that Frank Miller was supposed to unveil a new B+W Statue based on his designs today at FAO Shawrz.

Scouring the internet for pics or info but I'm getting nothing. Anyone see anything?

It looks to be an armored Dark Knight Returns. You have to zoom in to see it. Only picture I have seen. 71390594_10220459414137877_7279087290243088384_n.jpg

Thanks man! That pic there is the only proof I've seen that it even happened. I was worried Frank canceled due to health again.

After days of no images, the Frank Miller is finally revealed......an it IS indeed an armored Batman.

Here he is with John Waters showing it off.

(actually not John Waters...no idea who this guy is.)

101%20Reveal%20-%20Frank%20MIller%20&%20Jim%20Fletcher__scaled_600.jpg

BMBW_Armored_BM_Miller_1_B__scaled_600.jpg

Personally, I'm more than happy with the original FM from about ten years ago. I think Mattel did just as good a job on the armored look as this, so I can pass.

Still getting that big statue of the cover of issue 2 though....hope the piece looks as good as the prototype!

POd the McFarlane version which will be the first piece I've bought from this line. It looks awesome!

I got the Mcfarlane and the Silvestri on order. Both look pretty bad ass.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Its back up to $74. Sorry. But keep an eye on it because it has changed price 4 times in the last week.

Just look up batman black and white statue and its on the first page.

I assumed as much, this has happened with several collectibles that I was interested in buying. Just late on the trigger pull, because I start to think they would drop in price further. Wish I knew some sort of way of knowing the optimal price drop when they happen. Thanks for the tip though.

Think I'm done with these now that the quality has gotten so bad. Ordered 2 of these from BBTS. One came with missing pinky and the other fingers were cracked. Going to exchange that one. The other one is pretty good, just the left hand isn't resting on the chairs arm rest, but that seems to be pretty common with these.
83e7c4e60631b3d6b7ca1a756dda1339.jpg
7e2a26f4b23d9b05b9327ea4fd77de35.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Aw man ....I would return both.

Gotta see how mine turns out. Now I'm worried.

Back