Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my 48th one signed!

fa8c7bc8a628912257aede90ed3ca5c4.jpg

Nice, I can’t wait to get mine signed by him. Too bad he doesn’t travel to the west coast. I’m going to have to do a count of my signed BB&W’s, but I think I’m close to your number. Congrats!

Does anyone else have a lean issue with the v2 Sean Murphy Batman?

I just realized that aside from a BB&W Two-Face, we also need a Mr. Freeze. Who's rendition do you guys think they should go with for both?

It would be nice to change up the villains so we stop getting Joker and Harley.
Those two are great, Riddler would be cool.

Ra’s, Talia and Leviathan from Morrison’s run would be a nice addition.

Same for adding more of the Sprang-style rogues gallery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have a lean issue with the v2 Sean Murphy Batman?

All of those similar ones have issues. It’s impossible to buy an unopened version nowadays unless the seller offers free returns; so many qc issues.

I wrote DC Collectibles an email a couple weeks ago because I bought the new Murphy Joker and the base was polka dotted with black paint bubbles.

Excuse the bad shot, but they placed this one behind other statues.
Yet another Bats...
View attachment 461539

That is pretty awesome, I'm not normally one for action poses but in this case it works really well

This one is pretty cool, too. Saw this at SDCC19 when I went looking for the DC booth. I liked the sculpt on this, so this one and the McFarlane one are now on my list.

Same
I'm 100% down for that McFarlane one, probably the best looking statue in the line

Neil

We’ve been getting a lot of duplicate poses lately so it’s nice to see these ones that are different

I could be wrong, but it looks like the Marc Sylvestri batman statue is now instock with Sideshow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Paid my final payment this week with my UK supplier so hoping he's not too far off now.

Would still love to see a colour version of this in a larger scale as well.

Neil

What the hell ...now how does that even happen?!

Crazy! Batman with invisible legs....

Back