Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get this in 1/4 scale, too. The sculpt is really nice.

And, yes, in color ...I'd prefer the black and gray color scheme for me as well. Although, I wouldn't mind the blue and gray scheme either.

Print was done in Blue/Grey with Yellow oval. dnbykb-7ab991f5-cd8e-490b-863d-6e4bfb4d40fc.jpg

I want this made in 1/4 scale, along with a 1/4 aquaman on throne. Mix up the poses a bit in my display

Just got my 48th one signed!

fa8c7bc8a628912257aede90ed3ca5c4.jpg

Nice, I can’t wait to get mine signed by him. Too bad he doesn’t travel to the west coast. I’m going to have to do a count of my signed BB&W’s, but I think I’m close to your number. Congrats!

I just got three more this past weekend haha! Im at the point where I need guys who never come to the east coast so I'm going to be stuck for awhile
I think. I'm finally getting Mignola at Boston Comic Con but I think that's it for awhile. I'll probably get Janson at NYCC because he's there every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New release for January and it looks like prices are going up by $10

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN BY GENE COLAN STATUE
based on art by GENE COLAN
sculpted by JEAN ST. JEAN
DC Collectibles presents its latest addition to the popular BATMAN BLACK & WHITE statue line with this all-new Gene Colan piece. Featuring Colan’s dark and moody art style from his 1980s run on BATMAN and DETECTIVE COMICS, this statue truly expresses the creative vision of the artist.
Expertly sculpted by Jean St. Jean to evoke the Bronze Age of Batman comics, this statue marks the 98th in the BATMAN BLACK & WHITE line.

Limited to 5,000 pieces and individually numbered
Statue measures approximately 6.61″ tall
Allocations may occur
Final products may differ from images shown
Report Ad
ON SALE JANUARY 2020
$90.00 US

f3cee2a0333426e87db3621361de26fe.jpg

New release for January and it looks like prices are going up by $10

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN BY GENE COLAN STATUE
based on art by GENE COLAN
sculpted by JEAN ST. JEAN
DC Collectibles presents its latest addition to the popular BATMAN BLACK & WHITE statue line with this all-new Gene Colan piece. Featuring Colan’s dark and moody art style from his 1980s run on BATMAN and DETECTIVE COMICS, this statue truly expresses the creative vision of the artist.
Expertly sculpted by Jean St. Jean to evoke the Bronze Age of Batman comics, this statue marks the 98th in the BATMAN BLACK & WHITE line.

Limited to 5,000 pieces and individually numbered
Statue measures approximately 6.61″ tall
Allocations may occur
Final products may differ from images shown
Report Ad
ON SALE JANUARY 2020
$90.00 US

f3cee2a0333426e87db3621361de26fe.jpg

Easy pass, looks like he’s surfing.

I have a feeling that there will be a Todd McFarlane BB&W statue in the near future. There will be a 6 Ft. version displayed at SDCC.

Back