Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hating on you having all of them! Just kidding, I would have them all too if it wasn’t for this pesky thing called bills. I’m definitely will be getting this one though.

I think it's been ten years of buying them so it's not that bad, especially when you wait a bit and can get them for $50-60 on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seems like he is trying to push a stuck duece out...legs seem a little jacked for just sitting and airing your nads out

dc-comics-batman-black-white-statue-dc-collectibles-silo-904337.png

Pretty sweet! ...based on Marc Silvestri's art no less! I'm in!

That is very cool, would love a bigger version though

I wish they'd make a 1/6 version of this soon, like what they did to Mignola's. This statue based on the iconic Silvestri pin-up a grail for me (I know there had been a few customs but for Batman I'd like my collectibles licensed), and a 1/6 version under their 12" designer series would be the dream. And while I'm at it, perhaps a 1/6 designer series version of their Bermejo Black and White statue, too.

I wish they'd make a 1/6 version of this soon, like what they did to Mignola's. This statue based on the iconic Silvestri pin-up a grail for me (I know there had been a few customs but for Batman I'd like my collectibles licensed), and a 1/6 version under their 12" designer series would be the dream. And while I'm at it, perhaps a 1/6 designer series version of their Bermejo Black and White statue, too.

I agree 100%!!:yess:

I'm not loving the painted on parts that seems to be on most of the newer ones

I know what you mean. They also wasted time making a 2nd edition Batman who laughs. Where the hell is my Two Face?

The one from the manga artist, Juro, would have been fantastic if it was done like the others but it just seems off

I'm still going to be buying it though haha

This finally went up for order at DCBS. POd it for just under $68 shipped. Really looking forward to adding this piece to my B & W collection.

Got two from there. One for me and one for my nephew. I’m not sure if it was you that recommended the site a while back, but if it was, Thanks!

This finally went up for order at DCBS. POd it for just under $68 shipped. Really looking forward to adding this piece to my B & W collection.

I think this will be one of the ones that sells high as soon as it's done at retail. Definitely a great pre-order!

I think this will be one of the ones that sells high as soon as it's done at retail. Definitely a great pre-order!

Yeah, I didn't want to worry about chasing this one down if it sells out. Unfortunately, I had to do that for quite a few B&W pieces in my collection. Now that I'm all caught up with my B&W statues, I just have to stay on top of any of the new ones I like. It's been a few years since I POd a B&W Bats. This one floored me as soon as I saw it and I knew right away that I'd be adding it to the collection.

Got two from there. One for me and one for my nephew. I’m not sure if it was you that recommended the site a while back, but if it was, Thanks!

It was probably me. I'm a big fan of DCBS and their discounts. I've always had good luck with them. Congrats on picking up this piece for you and your nephew. I'm sure you'll both love it. It's an amazing looking statue. Certainly one of the very best B&W Bats statues I've ever seen.

Back