Batman Begins Ninja Bruce and Rahs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys here is a custom Ninja Bruce and Rahs I did as a commission job for a local friend and customer. He like the design of them from the movie and asked me to do them for him and here's what I came up with.

For Bruce we used his Batman Begins first night out HT head which is amazing in hand by the way. And for Rahs we used the HP Liam head and I sculpted the facial hair on him. I then got two sets of the Crazy Owner ninjas for the black uniforms and stuff also got two casts of the Batman bracers for them and sculpted custom hand guards on the gloves. That was all the easy part lol
Next I had to create patterns and cut out and sew the leather armor. This was the most difficult step but I am pleased with the results. all the pieces are double sided so that the inner part is also leather. This looks cooler and it allowed me to string up the insides for the inner belt and not have any rope showing on the outer armor. It also covers the criss cross pattern on the back plate. Over all I am very pleased how these turned out and so is he.

So take a look guys and let me know what you think...if anyone is interested I could do some more sets of just the leather armor.
Sorry I don't have any shots of the armor off I was too excited to get it all on lol and didn't wanna tear one all apart to get it off. But if there is enough interest I can make another set and stuff

100_3701.jpg

100_3694.jpg

100_3695.jpg

100_3696.jpg

100_3698.jpg

100_3704.jpg

100_3705.jpg

100_3706.jpg

100_3707.jpg

Close up of back
100_3709.jpg

PS my camera didn't wanna take good pictures today ugh :( I wish they all looked like the first shot...that is the best representation of what the quality of the armor looks like. As we all know sometimes pictures can be unflattering

Looks Fantastic man , You killed it . How much do you think you would ask for an Armor set? I would be interested if the price is right. Again Great Job

Those look awesome! Don't think I've seen this look done any better

I may be interested in a couple of sets as well, any details on price? Thanks!

Those look bada**, good job man. Id also be interested in the armor also but pending price.

Very cool. There's a must have. Surprised more haven't taken a swing at it yet.

No way!!!! That's simply awesome. The shoes look just a tiny bit off but maybe it's because I don't remember how they look in the movie. Still, it does take away from your custom. SWEET

Very interested in a set as im currently doing a league of shadows bruce custom and the leather parts were the only things i needed!!!

But i think $45 is pretty steep to be honest.

Back