Batman Art Print: Mayhem at the Manor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updaye on evil space robot website -

"Hi everybody, I was, just as I am sure you are, wondering why I hadn’t received the prints from the printer and mailed them out yet. So I just checked in with the printer and it turns out we got our wires crossed– they hadn’t marked the proof as approved in their system, so they hadn’t printed yet. They’re approved now, and I should have them shortly. I apologize for the delay! As soon as I get them, my girlfriend and I will take a day off to pack and ship everything. Thanks for your patience! This is the first time I’ve done anything like this and there was bound to be an error somewhere. I’m just sorry it’s making you guys wait."

Wow, pretty cool. Took me about 20 minutes to observe everything that was going on in the scene without ruining what happened next.

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to frame mine. It's very detailed and I can only imagine how great it's going to look in person. I hope there is another one in the works.

Epic bumb - but is anyone willing to sell theirs? Always wanted to get one for myself

Back