Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey just chiming in, saw the trailer, looks great. I hope to get a HT deathstroke based on that design soo sick. (bit of an Army of two vibe)

That would be pretty badass. I'd be interested in buying a few Arkham figures from Hot Toys. I know Batman and Joker would be must haves, but I also want a lot of the villains too. Can you imagine a Killer Croc figure? I don't see why they couldn't pull it off given their Hulk 1/6 figure is a success.

I'd love ht to tackle the Arkham characters but i doubt this will happen. They still have tons of announced iron man figures, the have to put up for pre-order the MOS figures, Batman and Joker, announce figs from the announced licences and much more. So, i opened an interest thread for some arkham figs, give it a look:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127546

Deathstroke and Black Mask what more can we ask for! :clap
It'd be great if ht got around to making them but i doubt it. I at least hope those custom figs go forward. Though, deathstroke would cost around 800+$ because he is full of sculpted parts. If there is one thing i've learned,that is not to look to ht to release their figures in time or to make new characters.

Trailer looks incredible.

No Paul Dini, no Kevin Conroy.

No problem :lol

That's my feeling, as well. I said it before about the previous Arkham games, and I'll say it again. I love Conroy and Hamill, but they were just the worms on the hook. Rocksteady used our nostalgia to get us to bite. Even if they weren't the voices, the game still would've been just as good. Plus, you also have to remember that Conroy is coming back, just not in this game.

Who cares what you Nolanites think :lol

You? :monkey3

Trailer looks incredible.

No Paul Dini, no Kevin Conroy.

No problem :lol

While I want to agree with you, it's too soon for me to tell.

That's my feeling, as well. I said it before about the previous Arkham games, and I'll say it again. I love Conroy and Hamill, but they were just the worms on the hook. Rocksteady used our nostalgia to get us to bite. Even if they weren't the voices, the game still would've been just as good. Plus, you also have to remember that Conroy is coming back, just not in this game.

:exactly::goodpost:

486263.jpg

If it was just Conroy and Hamil, I'd agree with your assessment. But, Paul Dini was the writer of the Animated series, and he also wrote the story lines for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. The end result, was two games that were as authentic to the Animated universe as you can get.

Origins will detract from the experience of Arkham, since Dini isn't writing it, and neither Conroy nor Hamil are involved in any way.

Last edited:
If it was just Conroy and Hamil, I'd agree with your assessment. But, Paul Dini was the writer of the Animated series, and he also wrote the story lines for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. The end result, was two games that were as authentic to the Animated universe as you can get.

Origins will detract from the experience of Arkham, since Dini isn't writing it, and neither Conroy nor Hamil are involved in any way.

Yeah. Fortunately the only reason Dini wasn't back was because of conflicting schedules, not that he or the game publishers doesn't want to. I hope he comes back for the supposedly next-gen sequel.

Back