Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha - so no Knightfall skin on the 360 at all?

I'm pretty sure the Knightfall pack is 100% exclusive to the PS3, like the 'Play as The Joker' exclusive was for Arkham Asylum.

I'm not sure if the skins will be available at a later date for other consoles or not, but they were listed under the exclusive PS3 content, so I'm guessing it's unlikely.

How do you get the 29th audio file? I have completed all Pinkney and enigma stuff, also got banes but I have 1 left. Can anyone help?

I've gotta admit I have NEVER liked Bane as a villain, he didn't seem to fit the Batman rouge profile, and I never liked him as some Mexican wrestler style overly muscled tank like he was in the previous Arkham games....but this game has really made me like him a lot! He's not a muscles on top of muscles freak show and this game shows off more of his intelligence which is what really makes Bane a danger!
Every time I think I'm sick to death of Batman a new Arkham comes out and I completely fall in love with his world all over again. The original Arkham is my favorite but I find this one to be the most fun!!!

Quick question if I may. My CE version finally bothered to show up yesterday, so I was just wondering what the status of the game is now on 360, have the patches pretty much fixed the issues, or are there still notable problems here and there?

I've got a decent sized pile of shame, so if they are still working on ironing out the bugs then I might just leave it a bit and play through something else first.

Thanks. :)

I noticed the thing about the giant right arm. It annoys me that his fists are constantly clenched even when standing still. Not a big deal, bit its weird anyway. Looks so unnatural.

Quick question if I may. My CE version finally bothered to show up yesterday, so I was just wondering what the status of the game is now on 360, have the patches pretty much fixed the issues, or are there still notable problems here and there?

I've got a decent sized pile of shame, so if they are still working on ironing out the bugs then I might just leave it a bit and play through something else first.

Thanks. :)

I got my collector's edition a week after release. At first I suffered from a lot of freezes but then a patch came and I only froze once or twice. One of the freezes was right after I beat Deathstroke on I am the Night. There's also lot of stupid things to worry about if you want to get 100% on your first run through of the game, like the Dark Knight Challenges. Also you can't get 100%, highest I think is 99% because they state there is 120 concept artwork pieces but in reality its like 81.

Buy the season pass - its exclusive to the pass.

Since I bought both the Season Pass and Collector's edition, I have an extra code for the 1st Appearance Batman skin for Xbox if anyone needs it.

I already bought the season pass, but I was wondering why he already had the suit and I didn't. Have they mentioned when they'll have the content ready for download??

Since I still can't play it and all I can do is listening to the soundtrack while I do my homework, damn, this is the best soundtrack of the 3.

Well, it is composed by Christopher Drake after all, the mainstay DC media right now. His work is constantly phenomenal. He scored Dark Knight Returns, All-Star Superman and Justice League Doom. I think he's DC next Shirley Walker.

Well, it is composed by Christopher Drake after all, the mainstay DC media right now. His work is constantly phenomenal. He scored Dark Knight Returns, All-Star Superman and Justice League Doom. I think he's DC next Shirley Walker.

Oh he did the one for TDKR? I knew I kinda recognised some stuff in the Origins score,I have to listen to more of his work, the All star track you posted was fantastic.

Oh he did the one for TDKR? I knew I kinda recognised some stuff in the Origins score,I have to listen to more of his work, the All star track you posted was fantastic.

Yeah that's all him alright. My favorite track from TDKR was when Batman fought the Joker at the carnival and the Bar-El and Lilo theme in All-Star Superman, the theme conveyed an an actual sense of dread that Superman was facing a much more powerful Kryptonian, and Drake nailed it.

Incidentally, his score for TDKR was heavily inspired by Escape from New York.

I got my collector's edition a week after release. At first I suffered from a lot of freezes but then a patch came and I only froze once or twice. One of the freezes was right after I beat Deathstroke on I am the Night. There's also lot of stupid things to worry about if you want to get 100% on your first run through of the game, like the Dark Knight Challenges. Also you can't get 100%, highest I think is 99% because they state there is 120 concept artwork pieces but in reality its like 81.

Thanks, I might wait a bit then.

Loved the game! It's such a great series! IMO one of the best series ever! I've tried the multiplayer twice,but the lobbys are always empty.No one is playing it or just matchmaking server problems?

Loved the game! It's such a great series! IMO one of the best series ever! I've tried the multiplayer twice,but the lobbys are always empty.No one is playing it or just matchmaking server problems?

I don't think anyone is playing it. Especially after CoD and BF were released. Shame too, I wanted to actually get some time in on this one.

I completed the Deadshot mission on NG+ after beating the main story. After taking down Deadshot and all his henchmen, the game didn't recognize the mission ending. (this was on the PS3 version of the game)

The map still says to confront Deadshot in the bank, the menu still has his most wanted mission at 0%, except when I go into the bank it is now empty, aside from the hostage Deadshot would use as a shield late in the fight.

The more I play Origins, the more I realize Rocksteady should be the only people handling this franchise. Players should never have to deal with glitches and problems this substantial.

It is ridiculous. I was playing at a friend's house, and there were so many instances where my counters, etc. wouldn't register that I'm actually glad I don't own it, because I can see it becoming incredibly frustrating. On top of that, my buddy and I destroyed all of Black Mask's drug shipments, and, once we got to the church, my buddy didn't know that it a Predator mission was about to commence, so, he starts wailing on a guy, proceeds to be killed via firing squad, and proceeds to retry it...

...except it won't let him. It actually sounds somewhat similar to your problem , link. The map tells him to confront Black mask at the church, he beats all of the guys outside of the church, like so, and, afterwards, the door to the church (that you need to enter in order to complete the mission) is still locked.

It's infuriating, batfan. I also had a problem where I beat Firefly, watch the cutscene that followed, and was suddenly faced with the game over screen, as if Firefly HAD killed me. I had to complete the end of the Firefly fight again afterward.

I'm considering putting the game down until I know a huge patch fixes a majority of the problems. Or wait for it to inevitably be released on the PS4 or in a GOTY version. I'll stick with Arkham City for now, because I know it's perfect.

I'm so impressed that Rocksteady released TWO complete games and never released a patch for them (at lease for the playstation). A fact like that tells you they really cared about what they were putting out on the market.

Back