Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Oh it has multiplayer? It's JUST like Call of duty!"

hurr-durr-derp-face-trurring-to-stay-awake.gif

It actually looks fun! After TLOU multiplayer, I'll give the benefit of the doubt to this one.

Actually people are saying this is Tim drake robin which doesn't make sense.

Because in Arkham City, Tim Drake is about 18-20 years old. In this game, it looks like Robin is about 17-18 again. If this takes place 5 years before Asylum, that would be one hell of a continuity error. Besides, as I said, Holmes confirmed that it's Grayson.

Because in Arkham City, Tim Drake is about 18-20 years old. In this game, it looks like Robin is about 17-18 again. If this takes place 5 years before Asylum, that would be one hell of a continuity error. Besides, as I said, Holmes confirmed that it's Grayson.

Where in Arkham City does it say that Drake is 18?

It was an estimate based on a variety of his physical characteristics. Seriously, though, it doesn't matter. Holmes already said it was Grayson.:dunno

Do you normally base your info on "estimates?" :lol

Based on Robins physical characteristics I'd estimate and say he looks to be in at least his mid 20's in Arkham city.

Why does it matter? Holmes has confirmed it, anyway.

I wonder if HT will pick up this license as well. I need to start planning for their release in 2024.

Back