Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have at it!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so snarky, but I just don't get how people can totally discount a game that looks good, and hasn't even come out yet, because of the voice actors being different; particularly when the new voice actors are actually doing a good job, and it isn't like they're replacing Conroy and Hamill, so much as they're "filling in."

I agree I won't be playing this garbage either.

Seriously? Stop trolling. It looks like a good game, and you haven't even played it yet. I hardly think it's fair to say that it's garbage.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so snarky, but I just don't get how people can totally discount a game that looks good, and hasn't even come out yet, because of the voice actors being different; particularly when the new voice actors are actually doing a good job, and it isn't like they're replacing Conroy and Hamill, so much as they're "filling in."

Seriously? Stop trolling. It looks like a good game, and you haven't even played it yet. I hardly think it's fair to say that it's garbage.

Yeah its sad people put such superficial things so far ahead of the gameplay. Even if this turns out to be kind of an expansion on the arkham games without too much innovation; it will still be a great game.

Yeah its sad people put such superficial things so far ahead of the gameplay. Even if this turns out to be kind of an expansion on the arkham games without too much innovation; it will still be a great game.

I'd rather they play it safe with only marginal upgrades than try to do some major overhaul and blow it. Frankly, though, if I were in charge of this game, it would be a whole lot different. I'd keep the more difficult enemies, but give players access to more rudimentary gadgets." To keep in line with the prequel theme. No grapnel boosts, no remote controlled Batarangs, a more basic sequencer that made puzzles more difficult to solve, etc.

The talent is gone will be like any other batman game before the the first to arkham games.

The only thing that truly grabbed me with these games was Conroy and Hamill, the nostalgia level was off the charts. The Arkhams felt like a reunion of the TAS. No matter how good this game is, I can't make it purchase based on that. Say what you will, but that's just how I am.

haters-gonna-hate-batman.jpeg

The talent is gone will be like any other batman game before the the first to arkham games.

The only thing that truly grabbed me with these games was Conroy and Hamill, the nostalgia level was off the charts. The Arkhams felt like a reunion of the TAS. No matter how good this game is, I can't make it purchase based on that. Say what you will, but that's just how I am.

The Arkham games or the one's before it ?

So you guys are telling me that you never would have bothered with Arkham Asylum or Arkham City, even if they were the same games, if they didn't have Conroy or Hamill in them? That's ludicrous.

Sure they're great if you pull both actors out. But they would be no where near the status they are if they weren't in them.

Yes I would of, but that's beside the point. We already wet our beaks with Conroy and Hamill, I can't accept anything but from now on. If they started without them, I wouldn't be so picky.

So you guys are telling me that you never would have bothered with Arkham Asylum or Arkham City, even if they were the same games, if they didn't have Conroy or Hamill in them? That's ludicrous.

Honestly yea I stopped playing them a while ago ,cause they were terrible it was a waste of money I didn't buy Arkham asylum till the reviews came out .

Yes I would of, but that's beside the point. We already wet our beaks with Conroy and Hamill, I can't accept anything but from now on. If they started without them, I wouldn't be so picky.

That's not besides the point. You still admitted that they could be good games, so why can't this one be? And think of it this way. The average Roast Beef that you had for dinner might not have tasted as good as the Roast Beef at the expensive restaurant did the last time you had it, but, the next time you go back to the expensive restaurant, you'll appreciate the taste of that good Roast Beef even more than if you'd not had any in between.

Yes, I just compared Batman games to Roast Beef.

I never said this wasn't going to be a good game man. I would just rather prefer to wait and play Arkham 3.

I know, I'm just saying that, at least in my opinion, hearing Conroy's voice as I booted up Arkham 3 would feel that much more gratifying having played a game without him than if I had just waited an extra long time from Arkham City to play it.

Back