Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting one of these since they were first announced (love the video game series), but I've been on the fence ever since...yesterday I picked one up...early birthday gift. I can't wait to open it up, hopefully some time during the holidays.

I think I am going to have to pick up the Joker too.

I've been wanting one of these since they were first announced (love the video game series), but I've been on the fence ever since...yesterday I picked one up...early birthday gift. I can't wait to open it up, hopefully some time during the holidays.

I think I am going to have to pick up the Joker too.

I'm debating whether to get the Joker as well, I've never had a Joker before.

Got this for Xmas... By far one of the best figures I own. Now I have to pre order joker and the Arkham knight..

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hi guys. Got this figure a while back and managed to replaced the cape with a custom double layered cape. ^_^ It's a nice figure btw.

BATMAN ARKHAM (9769) ed1a LOGO.jpg

BATMAN ARKHAM (9813) ed1a SR LOGO.jpg

It’s much better second time through on New Game Plus as you have all of the upgrades already and so breeze through the Batmobile sections leaving you to get on with the storyline!

I too was bothered by the excessive reliance on the car, but on subsequent playtroughs I didn’t minded as much. It’s far from a perfect game, but I’ve long forgiven the game’s shortcomings. Can’t say the same for the current live action movies, which I think should learn a thing or two from the games.

I hope they would make a new Batman game that is a complete reboot but keep the intimate style of Asylum, the Batmobile and of course, Kevin Conroy.

It’s much better second time through on New Game Plus as you have all of the upgrades already and so breeze through the Batmobile sections leaving you to get on with the storyline!

This is true. Second time through us much better. I actually love the Batmobile chase sequences. It’s the ridiculous drone warfare that bogs things down considerably. But at least you can breeze through them pretty quickly with all of the upgrades. Story is fantastic, though, and it’s worth playing through again just for that. Arkham Origins is still my favorite Batman game, even without Conroy and Hamill. Troy Baker and the dude who voices Bats in that one did a fine job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true. Second time through us much better. I actually love the Batmobile chase sequences. It’s the ridiculous drone warfare that bogs things down considerably. But at least you can breeze through them pretty quickly with all of the upgrades. Story is fantastic, though, and it’s worth playing through again just for that. Arkham Origins is still my favorite Batman game, even without Conroy and Hamill. Troy Baker and the dude who voices Bats in that one did a fine job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Origins too, just finished playing through Cold Cold Heart again which is probably the best DLC I’ve ever played on any game ever...

I actually love the Batmobile aspect of the game. As a kid, I always dreamt of playing a game where I can drive that monster of a vehicle. AK was pretty much a childhood dream come-true for me.

Back