Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My top characters would probably be:

Arkham Knight:
-Scarecrow
-Catwoman
-Joker
-Two-Face
-Arkham Knight/
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

looks really nice!

batman.jpg

Pre-Ordered!! :yess:

I'm ready to pre-order Arkham Joker, Penguin and Catwoman from Returns :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Yeah as I predicted, it's not for me. The figure looks great like it's very faithful to the game, Hot Toys nailed it as always, but there's too much things going on, too many details, shinyness, armor-thing...
I prefer a simpler Batman. Really really don't like the design here.

On the other hand I'd love a high-tech Mister Freeze like the one depicted in the games, I would buy that instantly. But as for Batman, nah. And I've got way too many sitting in my collection anyway ahah.

I guess it's still very cool for the people loving this design or completionists that want every incarnation of the suit in their collection.

ugh...... with everything I already have pre-ordered I was hoping I could get through 2017 without another Hot Toy Batman since I figured we wouldn't see the Justice League Bats until 2018..... This thing looks absolutely stunning and has an insane amount of accessories faithful to the game! I think the armor style suit of Arkham Knight is my favorite design of the Arkham games so this is a must have for me...... why did I get into collecting Hot Toys again!? haha :slap

If it suddenly come as exclusive with blue chrome color, ill buy it, got so many black batman already

I think this is slightly over priced but I pulled the trigger and ordered it.

Agreed- the base is crap. I'll be getting a Stoney's Stand for this.

I think I may be in the minority in our country when it comes to not liking this suit much. I've never seen a Batman figure get preordered by a lot of people since DX12.

Then I realize that I live in an Asian country where most collectors are into Iron Man. So yeah, this Batman figure might be the best-selling Batman figure to date in the Asian region.

Love how HT made the head more proportionate to the body though, and how the cape on this one spreads wide unlike in the Arkham City figure. If HT revisits AC Batman or makes an AA Batman, I hope they make the cape wider, and the suit similar to how they made Batfleck :)

I think I may be in the minority in our country when it comes to not liking this suit much. I've never seen a Batman figure get preordered by a lot of people since DX12.

Then I realize that I live in an Asian country where most collectors are into Iron Man. So yeah, this Batman figure might be the best-selling Batman figure to date in the Asian region.

Love how HT made the head more proportionate to the body though, and how the cape on this one spreads wide unlike in the Arkham City figure. If HT revisits AC Batman or makes an AA Batman, I hope they make the cape wider, and the suit similar to how they made Batfleck :)

YuP! Everything looks great. But my favorite aspect is the head size.

Do you guys think the suit is gonna face any flaking issues? I'm a bit worried about the shiny silver layers on the suit. Hope they are not pleather.

Back