Batman: Arkham city collectors edition unboxing!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers mate. Its nice but wtf there's no game Box? I hate wen the do that. Deus Ex had some ____ing cardboard to store the disk!

anyone know what skins we get in the U.K? ive been going to all the game store sites and there's no mention of skins or anything. ?

Not bad, your unboxing video, but from what I´ve seen the statue isn´t top notch, right?!
Seems to be plastic and for Koto...uhm...no way.
I´m really glad I didn´t get this version, but congrats if you´re happy with it, mate.

Looks great!! Can't wait for Wednesday to rip this puppy apart. Will be stopping by Best Buy after Crossfit to pick up my copy. My Australian Steelbook should be shipping out by the end of the week.

Futureshop sends a free steel book w purchase so I upgraded to the ce. Not sure why people are complaining about the quality. Your paying less than 40$ and koto paint jobs are pretty good. Batman black and whites go for over 60 without shipping and regardless of being stone, paint jobs are typical dc direct poopy

great review, waiting to get mine and i am a little bummed that the collectors doesnt come with a gamebox but the extras more than make up for it.

anyone got an extra Frank Miller skin from The Dark Knight returns?

I was not able to order the LTD edition.

PM me if you're feeling generous. Oh yeah I'm on X-BOX 360

Looks pretty cool. I go to pick mine up tonight at midnight. Man you all got all the cool DL.

Value wise, this is one of the better collectors editions for sure. Agreed about the lack of a case though. Lame.

Very nice! Thanks for showing us!

Anyone know if all the skins will be offered for purchase later?

Back