Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks a tad hunched which I may not be a fan of. Still, if the picture with joker isn't angled weird and he's at least Joker's height, should be fine. I hope the EX is something good though. Arkham Joker and comic Joker both have good EXs. Comic Bats EX and Keaton Bats EX both kinda sucked. I really wish one of these Batman PF's got a really cool EX.

I think he's in some kind of action pose, ready to punch, or sort of like that Kotobukiya statue when he has a knee up on something and ready to pounce.

Could maybe be something like on this picture?

2264_batman_arkham_city.jpg

No I think he's standing, it looks like to me on the pose he gets to right before the fight sequence starts, in the game.

Last edited:
He's definitely more upright, I'm wondering if it's similar to the Cap PF pose where he's about to strike with one knee up. SSC seems to like the one knee up and forward pose... :lol

Look at the image of batman on the steel book, it looks a lot like the preview. They will probably just switch his suit to arkham asylum, then in a year do a variant for the arkham knight batsuit...

Attachments

• 91D-bh8N18L._SL1500_.jpg
    91D-bh8N18L._SL1500_.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 554
  • 91D-bh8N18L._SL1500_.jpg
    91D-bh8N18L._SL1500_.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 507
Back