Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have already use all my reward point on the Joker one =( but i have $60 in credit due unsolved Wonder Woman inquiry, but i don't know why i have not decided to buy yet. I'm still in shock, Sideshow increase their prices on each release and that is not good, i feel that i don't want support this, i'm also waiting for Aquaman ( and i a near future THE FLASH) and i'm really worry about how much it will be

I'm a huge Batman fan & the DC Comic universe characters in general. Like some of you here, I would love an awesome Batman statue but two things have prevented me from buying this one, the pose & the price.

It's even harder for me as our poor dollar makes the statue even more expensive plus another $120 or thereabouts for shipping - Ouch! I can't justify spending nearly $750.

I actually really like the Joker statue pose but I think I will pass on it too. :(

Tempted to replace the Modern PF I plan to get w/ this. I like the pose and the detail, but being the priciest Batman PF is making me hesitant. I plan to wait for pics on either, but now I'm torn. In the end, I want at least on Batman PF, I know that for sure.

Hmm, Daredevil and Jean Grey PF look worse to me. :)

Yea I totally agree with this. The pose is certainly not ideal but I still like this enough that I'm gonna stick with my PO of the EX no matter what. Of course, if he shows up on my doorstep looking like IP PF, he's going back for a full refund. With the crazy prices, I'm not settling anymore. If its like Keaton bats, a definite keeper...IP, a definite full refund.

Yea I totally agree with this. The pose is certainly not ideal but I still like this enough that I'm gonna stick with my PO of the EX no matter what. Of course, if he shows up on my doorstep looking like IP PF, he's going back for a full refund. With the crazy prices, I'm not settling anymore. If its like Keaton bats, a definite keeper...IP, a definite full refund.

Same here...well said! That goes for the Joker as well..:)

Wait for in hand before pulling the plug on this

This really only applies if you only want the regular. I don't think the ES on this will be massive like the comic bats so I do think the EX will sell out before shipping begins. That being said, if he comes out looking terrible, there will be a lot of waitlist conversions:lol

After seeing the reveal pics of the hot toys arkham batman I'm slowly liking this more.

I think the pose probably could have been better, but I like it enough to order it. I think they real star of this line so far is the EX Joker, so pairing it with this Batman is a must for me. The price is a concern, not just for this piece but for all of their recent announcements, this is a trend that I don't think is going to go back the other way unfortunately. I would have normally jumped at Darkseid at the $399.99 price point, but at $599.99 I couldn't stomach it. I'm sure they have done the research necessary to move the price point like this, but it will make me look more carefully before ordering.

New price point is a bad move IMO. 399.99 price think about it then order. But nearing 500.00, think about it for a bit and then pass because of the high price. SSC better be careful, or they may price themselves out of business. At this prices I like I am sure many, will buy less and really pick and choose. I just started pf collecting and I am already getting priced out. This is a troubling trend. 399.99 is still a good chunk of money for a statue, but 469.99 is just crazy and can not justify the purchase at that price.

New price point is a bad move IMO. 399.99 price think about it then order. But nearing 500.00, think about it for a bit and then pass because of the high price. SSC better be careful, or they may price themselves out of business. At this prices I like I am sure many, will buy less and really pick and choose. I just started pf collecting and I am already getting priced out. This is a troubling trend. 399.99 is still a good chunk of money for a statue, but 469.99 is just crazy and can not justify the purchase at that price.

Especially when its not a rare item, granted Im assuming a high ES... like we are all.

Back