Statue Batman Animated Mega Statues by Eaglemoss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This and The Joker are currently in stock at BBTS. My Batman arrived today and Joker comes on Thursday. The Batman is an excellent statue for the money and looks great. 12.5" tall on the base, 13" overall. Pretty accurate 1/6 scale, it fits in well with the DC Designer Series of statues, that's the DCDS HQ in the pic. Solid & even a bit weighty for its size. Nice clean paint apps with sharp lines, no real slop to speak of & some nice subtle blue shading on the cape, cowl and gloves. Really nice representation of the character in the perfect scale IMHO. Highly recommended!

Attachments

• btas1.jpg
    btas1.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 79
  • btas2.jpg
    btas2.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 80
  • btas3.jpg
    btas3.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 79
  • btas4.jpg
    btas4.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Yeah it's a great piece! I got them on a really got discount for 70 euro each. They are only limited to a 1000 pieces, so don't wait too long.

Harley and Bats look good together ...must admit.

However, I always thought Harley was slightly shorter than Bats. In the pics, Harley looks just as tall as Bats ...and her head is bigger than Bats.

^ Hard to pass up, especially for €70. Where's that discount happening?

It was on blue monday two weeks ago. Even free shipping. Eaglemoss is a UK based company and Batman is sold out. Don't wait too long.

However, I always thought Harley was slightly shorter than Bats. In the pics, Harley looks just as tall as Bats ...and her head is bigger than Bats.

Well, the base for Harley is slightely higher, and you have to measure it from the top of her head, not the jester things where her hair is in. They have highten it up. If you are looking at it from the top of her head, it should be correct.

It's a bit of perspective and lens distortion. She is a little shorter. Her head *is* a little rounder than Batman...and the base is slightly taller as mentioned. The Batman base just has felt on the bottom as opposed to HQ which has rubber pads, so I put some pads on Batman's base to make them equal height...and took a little more care framing the pic. :D Two different companies so I'm lucky/happy they display together as well as they do. When Joker arrives tomorrow I'll post some more pics.

Attachments

• btas2.jpg
    btas2.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
It was on blue monday two weeks ago. Even free shipping. Eaglemoss is a UK based company and Batman is sold out. Don't wait too long.

Well, the base for Harley is slightely higher, and you have to measure it from the top of her head, not the jester things where her hair is in. They have highten it up. If you are looking at it from the top of her head, it should be correct.

I was actually looking at the top of her head, not the top of her jester cap. With her posture not perfectly straight, I guesstimated what her height would be if she was standing straight. And in those previous pics, it looks like she may be as tall as Bats.

It's a bit of perspective and lens distortion. She is a little shorter. Her head *is* a little rounder than Batman...and the base is slightly taller as mentioned. The Batman base just has felt on the bottom as opposed to HQ which has rubber pads, so I put some pads on Batman's base to make them equal height...and took a little more care framing the pic. :D Two different companies so I'm lucky/happy they display together as well as they do. When Joker arrives tomorrow I'll post some more pics.

However, with this new pic it does seem that Harley is shorter than Bats. If she was standing straight she would be slightly shorter than Bats. But if Bats has his legs together and standing straight, then that would add a bit more height to Bats.

Good thing cause I have that Harley statue. Might get this Bats statue now. Now that I know they look great together.

Quick pic of The Joker statue:

btas3.jpg

Very happy with both pieces. For $139 each I think they represent excellent value. If you happen to own the DCDS HQ statue it fits right in.

All three cost just about the same as the SS 1/5 Batman piece. :lol

Attachments

• btas5.jpg
    btas5.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 88
  • dcds1.jpg
    dcds1.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Quick pic of The Joker statue:

View attachment 478707

Very happy with both pieces. For $139 each I think they represent excellent value. If you happen to own the DCDS HQ statue it fits right in.

All three cost just about the same as the SS 1/5 Batman piece. :lol

Love your set up! I've been tempted to get these, but so much animated series stuff is coming so quickly.

Not a BTAS piece, that's from an Artgerm cover.

Yup, but his inspiration is Batman The Animated Series. I bet this is the closest we are gonna get with a 1/6th Catwoman Animated statue.

You can always repaint it, to resemble The Animated Series more.

Just picked up the Tim Drake WB Store statue off of Ebay. He doesn't quite fit in with the timeline but until someone makes a D. Grayson, Timm will have to stay as Robin.

I have the DC Direct Designer series Artgerm Catwoman on pre-order now and I'll think she'll fit in nice with the collection.

Here is my 1/6 BTAS collection so far. I think they fit in nicely together even though they are from different companies and Freeze is a Mondo action figure as opposed to a statue:
49573818962_fac4c55bf0_b.jpg

Does anyone know if there is any news out of Toy Fair if Eaglemoss is continuing with their BTAS Mega statues?

Back