Batfan1991 mentioned

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk anything about that site never having heard of it, but since the first thing I saw was the SSC IM Mark IV & War Machine Maquettes I approve :lol :hi5:

"From Sideshow collectibles im looking foward to the joker premium format, Thor Premium format, destroyer maquette, Wolverine legendary scale figure."

I love how you capitalize every other characters name. Inconsistency is awesome!

:1-1:

I like the collection although a lot of your figures are stuck hiding behind other figures. Like poor Whiplash is stuck behind Iron Man and Black Widow and you can only see his head. Another pic had Bruce Wayne directly behind Two-Face. You can barely see the figure.

I like the collection although a lot of your figures are stuck hiding behind other figures. Like poor Whiplash is stuck behind Iron Man and Black Widow and you can only see his head. Another pic had Bruce Wayne directly behind Two-Face. You can barely see the figure.

Your 100% right I'm renovating my basement so once that's done I will have a lot more room

All this third-person talking reminds me of that Seinfeld episode with Jimmy who only used third person to talk about himself :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc"]‪The Jimmy‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back