• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Baroness sold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyhhh

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE: She-Hulk SOLD!

Backstory: I've been looking for an Ex She-hulk to replace my chipped Regular She-Hulk. I ended up getting two, and will be selling one.

The one I'm selling has a defect (well, I see it as a defect but not all might). When you place her feet in the base pegs, she tilts a little forward. Some of it is due to the feet not sitting firmly in the base. Some it if may be due to the angle of the legs themselves.

She looks great from the front. I did not see any chips or scratches, or problems with the pants fabric.

Close up -- you can see some uneven paint at the border of her hair and neck, but having owned 3 of these now, I can say that they are all like that.

So here is part of the problem, the right foot is not flush to the base, while the left foot is.

So she leans forward

Other than the lean, I think she looks good

Like I said, some leaning is probably normal. Look at these shots from the 360 viewer on the SS website

But it's obviously more pronounced in the statue I'm selling.

Continued on post #2

Last edited:
Re: SS Cap America Ex PF (some damage), SS Baroness

The other problem is that there is no brown shipper box with this one. I will ship it as I received it, in a Gentle Giant Blondie box, with packing paper around the art box for added protection

It's ugly but should get to you as well protected as if it were shipped in the original SS brown shipper.

The leaning can be improved by "padding" the space under her feet to make her stand more upright. I experimented with soft packing tissue, but putty might work better. However, even with this fix, she will not be standing straight up. Someone with sculpting skills can probably adjust the pegs, but I wouldn't trust myself to try something like that.

So... selling her.
$450
I'll pay shipping and insurance to lower 48 states (US only please)
I'll pay the paypal fee

Feel free to PM with questions and concerns!

Last edited:

Also selling my SS Baroness

No damage, displayed in my Besta behind closed doors

Looking for $300 SHIPPED to the lower 48
Will be insured, signature confirmation Fed Ex or UPS Ground
I will pay the paypal fee (goods)

Number 727

IMG_1262_zps1a58b240.jpg

IMG_3446_zps4ff459ca.jpg

IMG_3506_zpsa1f02e9a.jpg

She's got the same issues around her butt that they all have, no worse or better than most

IMG_3333_zpsfeed7c0a.jpg

IMG_3332_zps3c410674.jpg

I got a replacement, renumbered base for her because the old base had some scratches... but the new base isn't perfect

IMG_1276_zpsd72bed1a.jpg

IMG_1274_zpsd0c35ae2.jpg

Her assault rifle barrel is a little bent, but can easily be corrected with a hair dryer (doesn't bother me enough to mess with it)
IMG_1268_zpsf1676a43.jpg

Repacked carefully
IMG_3309_zps9ddf9299.jpg

Will ship in original brown shipper

IMG_3297_zps187659ac.jpg

Last edited:

Captain America sale is pending...
Baroness is still available

That price is a steal even with those minor damages. Not surprised it went so fast. Good luck on selling Baroness and congrats on your newborn. Lemme know if the Cap falls through, I have a friend that's been dying to find one at a good price.

I know... my inbox is so full! Guess the price was low but I just want the buyer to be happy and have a stress-free transaction.

It is a great statue, damage at all. To tell the truth, after I bought my new Ex, I realized that my new Cap had some issues of it's own, and I had to stand both of these side by side and think about which one I wanted to keep.

Still pending ... but thanks all for the interest!

I know... my inbox is so full! Guess the price was low but I just want the buyer to be happy and have a stress-free transaction.

It is a great statue, damage at all. To tell the truth, after I bought my new Ex, I realized that my new Cap had some issues of it's own, and I had to stand both of these side by side and think about which one I wanted to keep.

Still pending ... but thanks all for the interest!

Ok Bro. Let me know when we know something.

I'll trade you my Skaar EX+100 for the Captain America...

CAP is sold - thanks all

Baroness is now $300 SHIPPED

Bump for the Baroness - $300 shipped to lower 48 states. Can ship out this Friday if I get payment in time.

Easter bump - $300 shipped to the lower 48 states, I'll pay the paypal fee.

Bump for the Baroness $300 shipped to the lower 48 states, I'll pay the paypal fee ... can ship out this Saturday 4/6/13.

Re: SS Ex SHE-HULK (Defect), SS Baroness

Bump for new addition

Re: SS Ex SHE-HULK (Defect), SS Baroness

She-Hulk sold!
Baroness still available

Baroness sold! Thanks to all who expressed interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back