Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do know that theres something fishy with exclusives suddenly coming back in stock (and at the moment of typing this, it still is).

So they're most likely statues that have something wrong with them.

Kinda weird too that the exclusive is available again, but the regular is sold out. Of course they sell the regulars through dealers as well, so with the better pricing from a dealer (I had one secured at only $300 shipped before deciding against it, and subsequently getting the exclusive last week), they could theoretically blow through more regulars on a piece than exclusives for which you are basically stuck with the full price. Barring the use of any RP's of course.

I kinda had that feeling when my wait list converted so quickly and easily. That I was going to in fact be getting somebody's cast off. But I'm pretty pleased with my Baroness, and she's starting to grow on me.

Still, the Sideshow practice is a bit off-putting... :(

You do know that theres something fishy with exclusives suddenly coming back in stock (and at the moment of typing this, it still is).

I think you may be right. They could be repair items?

Is this your first purchase with SSC? :lol "Sold Out" items have been mysteriously coming back into stock for years now. It doesn't mean they're selling defective items, it means they're either trying to move regulars, miscounted the number in stock, programmed the website to sell out after a certain number were sold and had more than the number inputted, etc.

I decided to bite. Figured the Ex coming back in stock was a sign. :lol
Had a horrible accident with one of my PFs this week, so it really did take all I had to even order another statue. :monkey2

Thats why at the end of the day I love my 1/6 figures, they take dropping so much better. :slap

Wow. I saw the back in stock notice and checked some of the in hand pics and she outs beautiful. To bad it says checking inventory

Dear god people it's not refurbished pieces being sold as new you know how much trouble SS could get in for misleading consumers like that. All it is are some flex pays that got cancelled or defaulted on and they held on to them until they had enough to re sell say 10 or so that's why it's checking inventory now cause they sold them off and are making sure the rest that are on hold for customers are still being paid for.

Dear god people it's not refurbished pieces being sold as new you know how much trouble SS could get in for misleading consumers like that. All it is are some flex pays that got cancelled or defaulted on and they held on to them until they had enough to re sell say 10 or so that's why it's checking inventory now cause they sold them off and are making sure the rest that are on hold for customers are still being paid for.

:exactly:That's what I was trying to tell people over on statueforum, and I got attacked for being naive.

:exactly:That's what I was trying to tell people over on statueforum, and I got attacked for being naive.

Those are the same people that tell kids Santa doesn't exist.

Until the day Sideshow screws me over personally, they are still a good company in my books. All my phone calls to CS have been handled professionally. A replacement for my Baroness arm was couriered to me in two days (to Canada). When something I bought went on sale 2 weeks later, they refunded the difference back to me after I called them. If these are the actions of a ****ty company, then maybe they should all be ****ty.

Those are the same people that tell kids Santa doesn't exist.

Until the day Sideshow screws me over personally, they are still a good company in my books. All my phone calls to CS have been handled professionally. A replacement for my Baroness arm was couriered to me in two days (to Canada). When something I bought went on sale 2 weeks later, they refunded the difference back to me after I called them. If these are the actions of a ****ty company, then maybe they should all be ****ty.

Shipping to Canada too good stuff. Totally agree with what you said SS is still tops in my books. Someone tell me when hot toys or eFX gets back to them with issues....

I think it comes from experience, we all want to believe they ship out brand new pieces, but I have had a few shipped to me that definitely were not new some kept some returned, a small number but still, I do believe these were cancellations though from customers on flex, probably didn't like how the butt turned out.

very happy with mine although the regular gun is crooked, hope SS came up with a Baroness crimson version though

Back