Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Baroness Premium Format

While I love the 1/6th scale, I don't see why the hate towards anything GI Joe that isn't 1/6th. You guys are going to have to accept that there's other fans that Sideshow is trying to please beside you 3 or 4 that have horse blinders on toward anything not 1/6th

I say bring it on! I love that the Joe brand is branching out and exploring new areas in consumer products. If Hasbro or Sideshow had even contemplated listening to people who want only 1/6th, the Joe brand wold have died off a long time ago. I've said this many times but it bears repeating: If all you love is the 12 inch product then great, but don't come in and bash collectors, like myself who want to see the Joe brand in mediums other than 1/6th.

You thought the 1:6 was slow...
It would take SS 20 years to get PF versions out of the characters they have released in 1:6th so far
I dont mind PF's just not my bag, if SS can do BOTH at the correct pacing, then by all means more asstastic statues

While I love the 1/6th scale, I don't see why the hate towards anything GI Joe that isn't 1/6th. You guys are going to have to accept that there's other fans that Sideshow is trying to please beside you 3 or 4 that have horse blinders on toward anything not 1/6th

I say bring it on! I love that the Joe brand is branching out and exploring new areas in consumer products. If Hasbro or Sideshow had even contemplated listening to people who want only 1/6th, the Joe brand wold have died off a long time ago. I've said this many times but it bears repeating: If all you love is the 12 inch product then great, but don't come in and bash collectors, like myself who want to see the Joe brand in mediums other than 1/6th.

Because it's pretty much proven that every Sideshow 1:6 line will eventually fade in favor of polystone and purchasing that stuff is just a shoehorn to helping that fat _____ get in the dress.

I'm definitely open to some Joe PFs, but Baroness is not a character I would buy.

Sideshow sure loves them some "sexy female" statues, don't they?

Because it's pretty much proven that every Sideshow 1:6 line will eventually fade in favor of polystone and purchasing that stuff is just a shoehorn to helping that fat _____ get in the dress.

I'm going to purchase an additional Baroness PF every time someone echoes the complaint above. (For spite, no other reason, just spite... :naughty)

Gotta agree. There are fans out there that want this. So why not make some of this for them? Makes no sense to leave those fans out just because some want to be all about themselves. The 1:6th line is just fine and will be for some time.

I love the 1\6 Joe line and own most of them, but Joes in 1\4 is just :drool :drool

Can't friggin wait!!

but i would have perferrd Scarlet first :monkey3

I like the 1:4 scale a lot. But, it's out of my financial league to collect them like 1:6 figures, I wouldn't want that many in the first place, and really, they're not even close to being as cool as 12" figures. PF's are art. I prefer toys.

I didnt say 1:6 does rule... But I want to see what happens to naysayers.

Did you mean to say "doesn't rule"? And last I checked, naysayers collapse in a headless, bloody heap at the feet of the Kurgan.

I've been having dreams about it. Apocalyptic xenomorph invasion and extermination of the human race looms until Baroness shows with her bare ass shining like the Sword of God, and the aliens die by the millions , cut down beneath the ominpotent scythe of its majestic sexiness.

I've been having dreams about it. Apocalyptic xenomorph invasion and extermination of the human race looms until Baroness shows with her bare ass shaking like the Sword of God, and the aliens die by the millions , cut down beneath the ominpotent scythe of its majestic sexiness.

That must've been some burrito. :p

I like the 1:4 scale a lot. But, it's out of my financial league to collect them like 1:6 figures, I wouldn't want that many in the first place, and really, they're not even close to being as cool as 12" figures. PF's are art. I prefer toys.

Did you mean to say "doesn't rule"? And last I checked, naysayers collapse in a headless, bloody heap at the feet of the Kurgan.

Yep, thats what I meant. Thanks.

Didnt the Kurgan lose his head? .... Yep, he did.

I've been having dreams about it. Apocalyptic xenomorph invasion and extermination of the human race looms until Baroness shows with her bare ass shining like the Sword of God, and the aliens die by the millions , cut down beneath the ominpotent scythe of its majestic sexiness.

So it's not just me?

Back