BANE Special Edition Mask replica from Noble Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Secret Compass people stole my photos! I'm flattered and mad at the same time.

Looks like they "juiced" the close-up in Photoshop.

The mask is not removable, but the quality is great and the heft is substantial.

Just sent this to Secret Compass:

You are currently using my photos to promote the Noble Collection Bane bust. If you wish to go on using them, please remit $200 via paypal to the email address above. Otherwise, I request that you cease and desist using my copyrighted photography on your website.

They'll ether remove them or ignore you. They definitely won't be sending you $200.

So you're saying the mask is not really as green as shown in those photos? Is the mouth part of the mask made of plastic or metal?

Chris

I saw this in a shop today, but the girl behind the counter didn't know for sure if the mask was actually removable. Cos I don't like the black mannequin-like head.

They'll ether remove them or ignore you. They definitely won't be sending you $200.

So you're saying the mask is not really as green as shown in those photos? Is the mouth part of the mask made of plastic or metal?

Chris

I know, I laughed when I put that in there.

The whole shebang is made of polystone.

Back