BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new phone pics I just took:

Arms are slimmer now, and the last bottom button is fixed, with that ''unbutton" effect.

comparison photo of the previous jacket and the new slimmer jacket. Please note that the wider, older jacket is without inner vest.

Those who wish to purchase the jacket, it can be shipped immediately upon payment. Only 4 jacket are available. Thanks.:peace

WOW, that looks great!! How much are the coats?

Just repost my figures again:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
Is there a muscular body that you can get the "boss" pose to work on without having to do any mods? I heard the TTM20 Advanced Muscular body has legs that are too thick to wear the Bane pants. I'm not really good at mods and I want to avoid doing an arm or torso swap if I can. I'm looking at some custom muscular bodies on eBay.

I was using HT Odin Body on mine.
Here is the picture of the body.

Here it is on Bane with Boss Pose.

Yup,

If you really wanted the scar, you can always do a simple chest piece swap between your Original Bane body with Odin.
Simple peel and glue mod.

I'm probably going to put the coat on him for the "boss" pose so it will cover it. I'll have the original Bane body in a fighting pose with Batman, possibly with the brown sweater to utilize that item in the set, but I can play around with it and give him their first encounter look as well.

I'm probably going to put the coat on him for the "boss" pose so it will cover it. I'll have the original Bane body in a fighting pose with Batman, possibly with the brown sweater to utilize that item in the set, but I can play around with it and give him their first encounter look as well.

Wow. thats a good idea!!! Look forward to see it because when you finish, there will be story behind the figures.....

I just bought a pair of custom boots for this guy but I need to add feet. Will any normal foot pegs and feet work on the Bane body? Sorry for the stupid question.

Hey, did you get them off eBay? I just bought a pair from toy anxiety's eBay account. They too don't have any feet, so was wondering too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, did you get them off eBay? I just bought a pair from toy anxiety's eBay account. They too don't have any feet, so was wondering too.

Thats them. I guess I could take down my Bane thats on display to check, but was hoping someone could answer before I had to do that.

Thats them. I guess I could take down my Bane thats on display to check, but was hoping someone could answer before I had to do that.

I got the boots today. You having a hard time getting feet in there? Lol I'm scared to open the straps to loosen it. I opened the upper straps only

Back