Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All because of miscommunication between 2 parties. :lol

And thankfully it happened, as GoLion/Voltron is far cooler than Daltanias, the other robot with the Lion they meant to use...

daltanious01-12rereleased.png

Hey don’t knock this either..I actually liked this cartoon too :wink1:

Called bbts trying to see if I could pay my preorder early, but of course got told no, the agent managed to let me know they will possibly get this in about two weeks, which she mentioned it was earlier than expected, either way I’m down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Full article and gallery will be up tonight. Working with some new techniques to bring out another level of clarity in the photos.

8-256.png

So, I got the 10 day arrival notice email, then 2 hours later got the "item has arrived and is being processed an added to your pile of loot" email from BBTS. :lol So much for 10 days.

I have nothing in my loot or on PO coming any sooner than next year, so having this bad boy shipped ASAP!! :yess:

Usually when they say 10 days, it?s within a couple of days!

PS. Just got my arrival notice also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipment confirmation!!! Woooo hopefully by the end of the week!!!

So, I got the 10 day arrival notice email, then 2 hours later got the "item has arrived and is being processed an added to your pile of loot" email from BBTS. :lol So much for 10 days.

I have nothing in my loot or on PO coming any sooner than next year, so having this bad boy shipped ASAP!! :yess:

They jacked up the price!! IMG_4080.JPG

Keep checking it through out the day, a lot of orders aren?t going through and today and tomorrow are the deadlines for non payment!! I went through that scare hahaha i had an old card that need updated and they gave me the deadline of the 23rd but i updated, just keep that website on refresh!!

The SOC Reissue is en route so happy as heck for that. Can't wait to do a comparison between it and the Titan Power.

[youtube]oXlz4zD7nf4[/youtube]

Alright so the full breakdown article and gallery is up for Titan Power TP-01 King of Beasts; https://kumastyledesigns.com/titan-power-kob-review/

Title-FB-TP-KOB.png

Overall I gave it a 7.0/10 and even though the article breaks it down in long form here's a quote of the summary I gave at the end;

"To summarize the above score; it's an easy 8-8.5/10 product with a fantastic look and general design dragged by ****** presentation/packaging and battery compartments that you truly feel like you may break or damage just trying to change or remove. Things like that and the general knowledge that it's a stolen stylization really put a negative aire over it when they all start adding up."

Here are a few pictures from the gallery portion (16 pics total;)

10-229.png

13-199.png

9-241.png

8-256.png

Back