Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is ********.

I'm sick of jumping through hoops just for a chance to give over about $400 of my money.

**** you Bandai....you don't want my money? Got it. I'll spend it on other stuff.

I've lived all these decades without a fancy diecast Voltron sitting on my shelf. I'm fairly sure I can go the rest of my life without one.

ha ha sold out again, oh well i bet when they finally get released I'll be able to pick one up. I had one on the first release a few years back, but had to sell, dog had a huge vet bill and voltron helped with that. Be nice to get another one, thanks to the members on the board for keeping an eye out.

ha ha sold out again, oh well i bet when they finally get released I'll be able to pick one up. I had one on the first release a few years back, but had to sell, dog had a huge vet bill and voltron helped with that. Be nice to get another one, thanks to the members on the board for keeping an eye out.

Well, at least Voltron went out as a hero.

Just got one from BBTS. Been checking everyday and got lucky. For those that want one I would suggest refreshing their site as it seems they periodically put up more for sale.

Just got one from BBTS. Been checking everyday and got lucky. For those that want one I would suggest refreshing their site as it seems they periodically put up more for sale.

BBTS inventory is pretty much real time. If someone cancels their preorder, it will immediately show up in stock for another person to grab.

BBTS inventory is pretty much real time. If someone cancels their preorder, it will immediately show up in stock for another person to grab.

But they also like to pretend they loose a couple in the warehouse and inflate the price by 35%, when the first run ran out, they miraculously found a lost batch and asked 499 or something for them, their sales are on point, but their inventory is controlled by bluefin, quite honestly, its cheaper to get bandai merch there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bandai's vehicle Voltron looks amazing:
https://news.toyark.com/2019/05/22/magazin-scans-shows-off-soul-of-chogokin-gx-88-armored-fleet-dairugger-xv-vehicle-voltron-346189

SOC-Dairugger-XV-001.jpg

Looks cool, but I've never cared for vehicle Voltron. And from what people are reporting it's also gonna be more expensive at $350. Yikes. $300 is hard enough to swallow for Lion Voltron.

Looks cool, but I've never cared for vehicle Voltron. And from what people are reporting it's also gonna be more expensive at $350. Yikes. $300 is hard enough to swallow for Lion Voltron.

$300.00 for Lion Voltron is soo worth it. You get a ton of accessories, and a cool stand to put the weapons on. Remember Vehicle Voltron is comprised of 15 different vehicles, and it looks like Vehicle Voltron is coming with at least a decent sword.

Im hoping to wake up on time to order June 3rd from Japanese sites to grab one, then another when they go on sale from US sites. Really hoping this isn’t as crazy as Lions reissue but who knows lol.

Back