Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a must buy.... screw paying scalper prices. Awesome. Another to the collection... bring the price down on the 1st one, flood the market with these bad boys...hahahhahaha

Same, i let it go last time, and regretted it ever since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Room for one more on this boat? Not only did I pass, I even had a $100 Amazon gift card, so I could have picked it up for $200. This will help get over that sting and my finger is already itching to click on a pre-order.

Prefer Amazon JP over HLJ?

I live in Japan so I've been getting almost all my toys from them exclusively for almost a decade. Excellent customer service and almost always free shipping. Of course, living in Japan is the key factor.

I am definitely in for the GX-88 Voltron I. Depending on price I may get another Lion Force SOC. I paid $279 for the first release Voltron, and I think the Rerelease will probably be around $320 or so.

I am definitely in for the GX-88 Voltron I. Depending on price I may get another Lion Force SOC. I paid $279 for the first release Voltron, and I think the Rerelease will probably be around $320 or so.
This new offering at $320 is justified and reasonable. I'm down.

a must buy.... screw paying scalper prices. Awesome. Another to the collection... bring the price down on the 1st one, flood the market with these bad boys...hahahhahaha

if it's a must buy, sorry but had to ask, why did you not buy in the 1st place?

Golion went up for preoder last night. I was able to get a preorder in this morning, but it looks like everywhere is sold out now.

What? That’s insane. What time did it go up?
EDIT: you would think a reissue would last longer than that lol. If this is like DX Vf-1J, there won’t be many to be had even on release day. Bummer. Hope it’s not truly sold out.

Last edited:
49-3.png

Where??? Where in the USA can I pre order? I want to lock-in on one.

not sure about the us...
but it went up at all the usual places, amazonjp, amiami, hobbylink japan, anime export, etc... all sold out already. from what i heard it took all of 2 minutes at all the sites. ridiculous! my guess is the scalpers came out in droves!!

not sure about the us...
but it went up at all the usual places, amazonjp, amiami, hobbylink japan, anime export, etc... all sold out already. from what i heard it took all of 2 minutes at all the sites. ridiculous! my guess is the scalpers came out in droves!!

Bbts is alresdy sold out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think BBTS ever had the reissue up. That was the 5 they had in stock a few months back. As was said, only the usual suspects from Japan had it and was apparently sold out stupid fast. I know the DX Chogokin Vf-1J wasn’t on any US sites and anyplace I found that had it after it sold out had it for double the price. What doesn’t make sense to me is if this is a reissue because of huge demand, why make it so limited? Maybe it’ll be put up again or sold on US site, but if not , makes me scared for when vehicle Voltron goes up.

Back