Bandai C-3PO...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HLJ are great. Ordered several times in the last decade and never was disappointed.

I've been using them for years, with no problem. Their shipping boxes are usually thicker stock, and with the yen - dollar being low, I've had some good deals in the past few months . Got the Harlock/chair combo for less than 300 last month

I never had a problem with Hobby Link Japan and they even helped me out when an item was faulty from the manufacturer once, got me one tiny replacement part that fixed the whole thing. Good place to deal with.

Sean

Almost tempting but I think I like the more weathered look of Sideshow's upcoming figure more than this one. I still think the Bandai one is very nice but C3PO isn't a character I need more than one version of (unless I found this version for a price so low I couldn't resist).

It's saying discontinued, has this sold out or is there some weird way of buying this that I'm not understanding?

It said 'low stock' earlier today so I'm guessing the few they had are now gone.

Back