Balsquat's New Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Squatly :rock :rock :rock :rock

Love your collection, great mixing of formats and scales. Clean and classy as always.

Gotta love the winged eagle, baby :rock

Looks like Prime is cutting some slick dance moves there :lol

And that Jason is the tits!!!

Thanks, I am glad you like everything. Yes, the Jason 3 is the closest thing to a custom I have on the shelf. It is basically the Sideshow version with a newly painted sculpt and custom mask that was weathered. The custom work was done by Dark Artist. The original mask it came with is currently being held by my Freddy figure. The custom mask is a bit narrower and has been heavily weathered by Dark Artist. Take a look at the repainted sculpts.

DSC_9078-1.jpg

That looks awesome, Chris! :clap I miss Josh's horror work on these boards. I have only the Jason 3, 4 and 7's left, they all need to be upgraded. One day I will. I was thinking about sending them all to Elvis76 one day (if he still does custom work)

Good stuff, Chris.

Very nice update Ballz' the collection is looking PRIMO!!!!
Congrats mate..

Thanks Nacho. Still need to find a HT Scar Pred. to finish off the collection. There is always room for improvements :lol

Looking good Squatly :rock
Love your collection, great mixing of formats and scales. Clean and classy as always.

Gotta love the winged eagle, baby :rock

Looks like Prime is cutting some slick dance moves there :lol

And that Jason is the tits!!!

:yess: Thanks bro. I love busting the winged eagle out of the case and showing it off to people. Even non-collectors have respect for that belt.

That looks awesome, Chris! :clap I miss Josh's horror work on these boards. I have only the Jason 3, 4 and 7's left, they all need to be upgraded. One day I will. I was thinking about sending them all to Elvis76 one day (if he still does custom work)

Good stuff, Chris.
I never got to know Josh, as I purchased the figure second hand off another freak, but I can say the work on this figure is impeccable. It's funny that you mentioned the Jason figure, as I recently just made a deal for a "one's customs" Myers and Elvis76 F13 Pt. 7. There is currently a F13th pt.3 and 4 customized by Elvis in the FS section for very fair prices. Might want to check it out. Save you the wait period for custom work to be done. :hi5:

I can't wait for the horror upgrade.:hi5:

That's a great collection, and a great collection room! Really nice!! :clap

Thanks so much for the compliments. :wave

A couple new pieces in that I picked up in the FS section...

First is a Friday the 13th Pt. 7 Jason Voorhees put on a TrueType and customized by Elvis1976

Second is a one's customs "Old 78" Myers. This will be replacing my stock Sideshow version.

These are my first heavily customized figures and i can definitely see the allure. The detail is amazing and they command allot of attention. My horror collection got a badly needed boost.

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

Excellent additions Squatly!!!

Myers looks spot on perfect!! And Sebs work is always top notch, kongrats!!

Balsquat!...killer collection man, that predator bust and the alien 1:1...just awesome!

:lolThanks bro, but the collection is looking quite different these days. Sadly, I had to sell the Alien Warrior, but the Predator is still there. I will have to take some updated pics soon.

very nice!

A couple new pieces in that I picked up in the FS section...

First is a Friday the 13th Pt. 7 Jason Voorhees put on a TrueType and customized by Elvis1976

Second is a one's customs "Old 78" Myers. This will be replacing my stock Sideshow version.

These are my first heavily customized figures and i can definitely see the allure. The detail is amazing and they command allot of attention. My horror collection got a badly needed boost.

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

:lolThanks bro, but the collection is looking quite different these days. Sadly, I had to sell the Alien Warrior, but the Predator is still there. I will have to take some updated pics soon.
Glad to hear that you could get rid of the Alien bust. No doubt, this piece has grail status all over it but for that kind of money, it must takes a serious buyer/collector to get it of your hand. Congrats, Chris.

Is This Berserker bust?

I'm sorry, but I don't think this question is worth answering :lol

Glad to hear that you could get rid of the Alien bust. No doubt, this piece has grail status all over it but for that kind of money, it must takes a serious buyer/collector to get it of your hand. Congrats, Chris.

yep, sure does :wink1:

WAIT.....WHAT!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:gah::horror:monkey2

Cool score on the new pieces!!

Congrats

:duff

very nice!

Thanks, but they are old news now :)

Is This Berserker bust?

Nope, it's the one that started it all.

Thanks Hung. It was hard to part with, but as you said, it went to the right buyer and made some space on the shelf for me :lol

I'm sorry, but I don't think this question is worth answering :lol

yep, sure does :wink1:

Yes sir :wave

WAIT.....WHAT!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:gah::horror:monkey2

Trust me, the person who bought it has a seriously sick collection. It now sits amongst other SW Grails. I couldn't be happier.

Have not received anything new since christmas time, but I have two pieces coming this week. Picked up the first one today.

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

Back