Balsquat's New Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum yum that donut does sure look delicious :wink1: Really crisp pictures, congrats on Tony Stark and Bruce Lee.

Great Score on IM and it's never to late to acquire this, Congrats Bals

Thanks Colossus!

I can clearly see your camera upgrade in your Ironman shot there,congrats! :wave

Yea, the T2I has been a dream to take pictures with...I am taking a trip up to California and Vegas next month, so I will get to finally try it out in the field and not just in my house on my toys.

Chris which version of IM is this one? It looks great, congrats.

Thanks! It's the Mark 4. The head sculpt was what finally sold me over the Mark 6. I just think it personifies Robert Downy as Ironman and not just Ironman the superhero if that makes any sense.

Yum yum that donut does sure look delicious :wink1: Really crisp pictures, congrats on Tony Stark and Bruce Lee.

:rock:rock:rock Thanks bro. Loving both these figures right now.

Great pick-ups Balsquat. You have a great collection. Keep us posted with more pics:wave

Yes, I need to keep updating pics. I want to take some time to upload my dark night figures when I get a chance. I think a collection update photo will soon be necessary.

I thought a full scale collection room update was in order. Here is my current set up.

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

Wow Chris, your collection has come a looooooooooooooong way :clap Just beautiful pieces! I love the Turtles. Hey btw is your Sideshow Jason 3 figure customized? If so how? It looks awesome.

The sports border has got to go, other than that, impressive.

I agree. At this point in my life, I am not taking on any extra work I don't need. I plan to move out over the next two years and that is when I will focus more on setting up a proper display. At this point, everything just needs to fit without feeling too cluttered.

Great set up !!!!!

Thanks!

I don't think I could fall asleep in that room.

I sleep easier knowing I have a Terminator protecting me. :lol

Great Update my Friend, It's been to Long, since I looked at your Collection too Long.

Yes, I need try and keep up on the updates. I should probably get move involved in the Youtube video community as well. Get some more mileage out of these collectibles.

Wow what an update!

That is one serious awesome collection you got there!

Thanks Hicks! We need to show that US freaks don't have ALL the best collectibles. Some do make it north of the border :clap:rotfl

Nice update! So regretted about cancellating the TMNT.

Hi Hung. Thanks so much. The TMNT are pretty cool. I am sure with all the custom commissions you have been churning out, you could track down some regulars and easily get them repainted.

Wow Chris, your collection has come a looooooooooooooong way :clap Just beautiful pieces! I love the Turtles. Hey btw is your Sideshow Jason 3 figure customized? If so how? It looks awesome.

Thanks, I am glad you like everything. Yes, the Jason 3 is the closest thing to a custom I have on the shelf. It is basically the Sideshow version with a newly painted sculpt and custom mask that was weathered. The custom work was done by Dark Artist. The original mask it came with is currently being held by my Freddy figure. The custom mask is a bit narrower and has been heavily weathered by Dark Artist. Take a look at the repainted sculpts.

DSC_9078-1.jpg

DSC_9101.jpg

Back