Balsquat's New Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure update:

Picked up a horror figure that I have always had on my "to buy" list, but does not often come up for sale on the forum for some reason:dunno. The headsculpt is great and the scene is epic...

Hail to the king!

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

Looks nice man! I enjoyed seeing the T1 and T2 Arnie's together as well.

I have to say I've also never seen someone put a Detolf on a dresser before. You get unique points there! :wink1:

Looks nice man! I enjoyed seeing the T1 and T2 Arnie's together as well.

I have to say I've also never seen someone put a Detolf on a dresser before. You get unique points there! :wink1:

Thanks. I am glad you liked the pics. In regards to the detolf on the dresser, you gotta do what ya gotta do :lol

Congrats on the New Score on Bruce Campbell; Bals, Very Cool

Thanks. It's crazy to think he cost $40 new back in the day.

Thanks. I am glad you liked the pics. In regards to the detolf on the dresser, you gotta do what ya gotta do :lol

Thanks. It's crazy to think he cost $40 new back in the day.

Hey like I said, unique points man! I've never seen that done in someones collection! :hi5:

Also, I don't really like hearing what any figures cost "back in the day". Makes me vomit a little thinking about what I've had to pay for some playing catch up! :yuck

Great addition Squater! Hail to the King :rock

Damn, Drago is freaking HUGH! Bigger than the Preds :google

____ing awesome! :rock

:hi5: :wave

I regret selling my Hot Toys Dark Knight figures, may make an effort to get those back.

Hey like I said, unique points man! I've never seen that done in someones collection! :hi5:

Also, I don't really like hearing what any figures cost "back in the day". Makes me vomit a little thinking about what I've had to pay for some playing catch up! :yuck

Yea, I hear ya. But some of the older Sideshow figures are still around the same price. While the figures may not be as detailed or had as many accessories, for $40 each, they were priced perfectly and you got a half-decent figure.

Excellent Balsquat! :duff

Thanks Chewee!

Great addition Squater! Hail to the King :rock

Damn, Drago is freaking HUGH! Bigger than the Preds :google

Thanks!

Yes, Drago is the biggest figure I own. Bigger then the Preds and Vader. I also don't have him posed standing straight up, otherwise he would be even taller!

Congrats Balsquat
rock.gif

Thanks for looking stitch!

Picked up a few new figures and a new camera, so I will try and keep up with updating this thread with half-decent pics.

Here are some of my bank robber Joker.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Congrats on the new camera Balsquat. Pictures look great.
And you have an awesome Terminator collection bro :clap

Back