Balsquat's New Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is incredible!

P1011893.jpg

P1011894.jpg

P1011896.jpg

Blade is a very impressive figure,never thought they would go deeper into the Blade franchise either,i bet we will see more than just Snipes and Jessica Biel.

Blade's looking good man... still trying to decide if I should have bought him or not. Great looking figure, but not a huge fan of the character/movies.

And your Bond shelf is excellent, great selection of key characters :rock

Blade's looking good man... still trying to decide if I should have bought him or not. Great looking figure, but not a huge fan of the character/movies.

Thanks for the kind words on the bond shelf. Definitely a labor of love tracking those figures down.

I understand your hesitance on the blade figure. If the movie does not do anything for you, there is no point in blowing $150 on a franchise you don't care about

Kongrats Squatsworth! Blade is looking great.

:yess: Thanks dude!

Blade is a very impressive figure,never thought they would go deeper into the Blade franchise either,i bet we will see more than just Snipes and Jessica Biel.

Yes, consider me suprised as well. While I am curious, I can't see myself getting any other blade related figure except for whistler. But, a whistler figure would be AMAZING!! A bad ass Kris Kristofferson is just what my shelf needs.

The more I see him "Blade" the more impressive looking he is, Major Congrats Bals

Thanks dude! Your a Marvel guy, pick this figure up!

New figure time...

Iron Man has arrived. Fantastic figure with enough accessories to keep this guy looking fresh for many years to come.

A few pics:

P1011901.jpg

P1011908.jpg

P1011904.jpg

I agree I love the figure but not a fan of the movies. Thats where it starts getting expensive buying all the pieces you like. I now just buy the must haves and buy the products I like not what everyone else is buying...But Blade Rocks

Small but important update. I will also have another grail arriving this friday!! I will take some nicer pics once I pick up a new detolf.

P1011922.jpg

P1011924.jpg

P1011925.jpg

P1011928.jpg

P1011930.jpg

P1011935.jpg

Back