Balroq lowest i've seen!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's VERY obvious that this seller is a FRAUD!! :banghead

$750 US for a Balrog, happens to not be opened ever, so no real pics, only stock. Doesn't take PayPal, so really hard to get money back, seller is brand new. Come on, wake up!

This scum bag is even selling Legolas and Gimli on Horse and this idiot doesn't even realize that it's not available yet! Someone should warn these bidders...

Beren

Beren said:
I think it's VERY obvious that this seller is a FRAUD!! :banghead

$750 US for a Balrog, happens to not be opened ever, so no real pics, only stock. Doesn't take PayPal, so really hard to get money back, seller is brand new. Come on, wake up!

This scum bag is even selling Legolas and Gimli on Horse and this idiot doesn't even realize that it's not available yet! Someone should warn these bidders...

Beren

The descriptions say that overseas bidders must pay by paypal but I do agree that the whole thing looks very dodgy with them claiming to all ready have a Legolas/Gimli.

Update

I've sent a fraud report email in on the Legolas/Gimli auction and mentioned that the other SSW auctions are for highly sought after items.

Last edited:
That is very suspicious for a 0-vote seller to list all this high-priced stuff. Would have given him/her the benefit of the doubt, but an unopened Legolas and Gimli which hasn't even shipped yet?

The Cave Troll description is strange:
"This One is The Statue of Cave Troll

I have not even opened this box.

this one in particular has been opened by the person before me for inspection and put back. no chips."

If the box was already opened by the previous owner, wouldn't you have checked it when you bought it?

That Cave Troll has already surpassed $1100 with still 9 days to go!

Seems really fishy...

The one that is most confused is the Witchking auction, showing pictures of the Twilight WiKi and Morgul Lord as stills from the film, but not of the actual product.

Corwin said:
Hopefully the winner of the Balrog auction has not paid anything yet.

I emailed him to warn him right after my comment previously on this thread, he was unsure himself, I think he's safe. :)

I just seen a Sam and Bill on ebay for $600.00, not a bad price, then I read his hand is broken off.

hello everone, this is really weird since i come to this forum sometimes and just read the threads but getting to the point now...
I was the one that bought the balrog and yes i already payed for it.. :(
lol,nah im just kidding i havnt paid for it and i wasnt going to unless he allowed pick up or gave me actual proof that he had the item.I knew something was up when he had so many items listed and they were all mostly the big money makers.

I emailed this person yesterday and asked him how come he had pics of the toys and not the statues... He never answered. I wonder why:censored :thwak

I threw a bid on the Witchking just to watch it. Looks like Ebay finally caught up to this person. I got this email last night:

Please be advised that the following auction:

6032232584 - Lord Of the Rings Sideshow WitchKing on Angmar NIB

was ended early by eBay. The auction was ended due to the account suspension of the seller. All results for this auction are null and void.

Regards,
Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc

:rolleyes: I noticed the items coming up on Ebay and wondered how anybody with zero feedback could have all these highly priced collectables up for grabs. There was no reserve on any of them, no limited edition number......and the shipping was the same for all of them, regardless of size/weight and yes ofcourse there was an item on the list that has not even been released yet.................very fishy indeed.
I was going to send a link of these auctions to this board, to get some feedback on the whole thing, but am not really sure how to do this. Luckily other boardmembers picked up on them too!

Back